Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

CODA development offers new condos in Green Hills

8 posts in this topic

I agree... I think Nashville is past the point where developers can just pass off crap and assume it will sell anymore. OK, I guess we'll see if this one sells. If so, then I'm wrong.

I agree. Although I appreciate the direction they were trying to do with it, I too think it looks much more like a bank than an apartment building.

It's tucked away off Crestmoor at the intersection with Bedford on a dead end. I doubt anyone but those who like it and buy it will ever see it. I snooped around one of the houses being torn down; this is an improvement. The place looked like it had been occupied by some super-psycho-sociopath who filled the basement with stuffed animals and poems of self-destruction on his ceiling. This is quite an improvement. For prices starting at $600k+, I don't think we are the demographic they're trying to please. This is their neighborhood, not mine. I think it looks fine. I'm sure it won't be cheap.

This one isn't really of my radar of interest.

^ Yep, this building is for a specific demographic; people who want to live in something exactly like this. Old folks home. No offense intended. Green Hills could use some high-quality architecture.

The architecture of this building is laughable. It could be one of thousands of bank branches and funeral homes across mid-America. I hope this one is DOA.