Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jake

Where to move to ?

6 posts in this topic

Hello Im new to this website and the reason I posted this is because Im going to be graduating from college soon with an associate of science in paralegal studies degree and Im thinking about relocating to another city for career opportunities. I currently live in the Minneapoli/St. Paul area. Below Ive listed eight cities that Ive considerd moving to they are:

1. Atlanta

2. Austin

3. Boston

4. Chicago

5. Dallas

6. Las Vegas

7. Los Angeles

8. New York City

If anyone can give me advice on how good the caeer opportunities are for someone with my particular type of education I would greatly aprriciate it. Thank You

Hello Im new to this website and the reason I posted this is because Im going to be graduating from college soon with an associate of science in paralegal studies degree and Im thinking about relocating to another city for career opportunities.

Considering that you can be a paralegal pretty much anywhere, and you haven't provided any other criteria, I'd say it's a crap shoot as to where to move to. And I'm not sure how this adds any value to the forum.

Considering that you can be a paralegal pretty much anywhere, and you haven't provided any other criteria, I'd say it's a crap shoot as to where to move to. And I'm not sure how this adds any value to the forum.