Mexico City's neighborhoods part I

sao paulo

The neighborhoods of San Angel and Coyoacan, both at south Mexico City.

Places of relaxing and pubs where young people and artists creates an atmosphere of party with culture. ;)

Two of the most famous neighborhoods in Mexico City, both being centre for the artistic and entertainment life of the city.

Families enjoy them on weekends and the exclusivity of their bars, pubs, restaurants and night life make them "a must" to see in this metropolis.

For the lovers of good quality spanish colonial architecture they are a paradise! squares, houses, ancient sidewalks, parks and fonts since the 1500's years.

mc_sa_entracnce.JPG

mc_sa2.JPG

mc_sa_14.JPG

mc_sa_3.JPG

mc_sa_5.JPG

mc_sa_7.JPG

mc_sa_art_shop.JPG

mc_sa_church.JPG

mc_sa_jacinto_art_sales.JPG

mc_sa_jacinto_fount.JPG

mc_sa_lapaz_shops.JPG

mc_sa_rest.JPG

02122801.JPG

02122803.JPG

02122809.JPG

02122813.JPG

02122814.JPG

02122825.JPG

02122827.JPG

02122839.JPG

02122841.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Great pics, people here in the US I think tend to overlook Mexico and Mexico City. They just assume it's a smoggy slum area. But it has great history and it is one of the largest metros in the world. I've heard that central Mexico City has many historical buildings but has become run down. There always seems to be promises to eventually restore the area but it never seems to get done.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived