Walmart?

ChristopherinSimpsonville

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not see a Wal-Mart (Supercenter) locating on Fork Shoals Road. That route is geared more for residential and usual retail.

I would not rule out seeing a Wal-Mart Supercenter in the Moonville area nor far from I-185 @ US-25. Bi-Lo and Food Lion are building new stores in that area. Ingle's is slowly advancing plans for their new store.

I do not see a Wal-Mart (Supercenter) locating on Fork Shoals Road. That route is geared more for residential and usual retail.

I would not rule out seeing a Wal-Mart Supercenter in the Moonville area nor far from I-185 @ US-25. Bi-Lo and Food Lion are building new stores in that area. Ingle's is slowly advancing plans for their new store.

Wow!! :D Nice looking website! Thanks for the link! This looks like a quality development. :thumbsup:

This should certainly help add traffic to the connector (more toll dollars) as Fork Shoals has a full interchange with the connector.

When is construction on this suppose to start?

This looks like it will warrant it's own construction thread in the future.

The website didn't have much info so I e-mailed the developer, here is what I got.

Griffin Park will be 1062 single family residential homes on 295 acres at the intersection of W Georgia Road and Fork Shoals. The Town Center will consist of 26 acres.

We are currently putting together our Builder Group and hope to have houses starting around March 2007, at which time we will be in a position to discuss Griffin Park in more detail.

The website didn't have much info so I e-mailed the developer, here is what I got.

Also, anyone see the site plan for O'neal Village yet? It is on HWy 101 in greer. 595 Homes, a town center and no cul-d-sacs, no drive ways, all alley access, The Randolph Group is the developer for that project.

I like the look of this development. It appears to be a smart-growth development for the southern portion of Greenville County. How far is this from Simpsonville and Mauldin?

However, would advise against the development of a Wal-Mart in that part of the county. Unless they plan on building a store that can be incorporated into the development's primary design w/o large parking lot and tall lighting.

Archived