Oh the weather outside is...

jencoleslaw

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"oh my cod" which is an explaination the pilgrims used when surprised by the amount of cod in cape cod bay, thus sealing the fate for Cod to be an important part of the new world diet as well as the new world vernacular. oddly, most folks totally bought it.

i have not yet gotten to the mall for truffles. someone please tell me that there are still some of the milk chocolate with the white interior there! I hurt my back so i can't walk very well, and wandering around the mall is low on the list of approved therapies. this will be the first year in 5 that i've missed the Jamestown Penguin Plunge on New Years Day.

:(

does anyone know an acupuncturist they like?

global warming global shwarming. it snowed quite a bit in new hampshire today. got several inches. and how about the 2 feet in 24 hours in colorado last week, followed by a recent foot and a half?

i went skiing yesterday in vermont and there was actually snow on the ground in the towns nearby (so it wasn't fake snow).