Oh the weather outside is...

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time since I've been on here, but thought some of you might get a kick out of this. I was admiring the winter wonderland from my office window and noticed someone had stomped out a crude phallic drawing in the reflecting pool at the Christian Science Center.

Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jjk5/2192881191

I thought I had grown out of finding this stuff funny... :P

I got into work this morning (after having yesterday off because of the 3 inches of snow apocalypse) and found that I had 19 (N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N) pages of faxes from RIEMA warning me about the storm and telling me to have bottled water and blankets and flashlights. If the people in this state need RIEMA to tell them how to prepare for a minor amount of snow, then we are all really f*cked.

has anyone ever thought of what the weather will be like for RI in say.. 100 years??

Do we know if parts of our state will be under water if these projected sea level rises actually happen and aren't a miscalculation?

Or maybe we will be safe.. but benefit from warmer winters?

has anyone ever thought of what the weather will be like for RI in say.. 100 years??

Do we know if parts of our state will be under water if these projected sea level rises actually happen and aren't a miscalculation?

Or maybe we will be safe.. but benefit from warmer winters?

• 2 weeks later...

A salt truck just went by my office and its not even snowing yet.

The kids should get stuck on the buses more often, this is great.

Hey, maybe if school kids got stuck on a sidewalk we could get people to shovel!

• 3 weeks later...

Just imagine all this rain we're getting... if it was snow.

Today I had the door open at work (before it started raining) ... let the air come in while it was warm. Been a while since that could be done without wasting tons of energy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...