Oh the weather outside is...

jencoleslaw

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't want to rain on your parade... but i'm not seeing that anywhere... in fact, it's supposed to be in the mid-50's all week with lows in the 40's. not really conducive to snow... but there is snow in the forecast for next tuesday (although weather reports are only accurate about 5 days in advance).

i don't want to rain on your parade... but i'm not seeing that anywhere... in fact, it's supposed to be in the mid-50's all week with lows in the 40's. not really conducive to snow... but there is snow in the forecast for next tuesday (although weather reports are only accurate about 5 days in advance).

that was the forecast from Weather Underground as of this morning.

edit: Update:

snow.GIF

Saturday

Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers in the morning...then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Cooler with highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Edited by jencoleslaw

i'm still not seeing snow in the 10 day forecast from the weather channel... or the national weather service (which only does 5 days because you can't accurately predict the weather more than 5 days in advance).

but for what it's worth... saturday is the coldest day for the next 10 days according to the weather channel.

i'm still not seeing snow in the 10 day forecast from the weather channel... or the national weather service (which only does 5 days because you can't accurately predict the weather more than 5 days in advance).

but for what it's worth... saturday is the coldest day for the next 10 days according to the weather channel.

I just got back from Holland. The Heineken tastes MUCH better there. Someone there told me that there is actually a different recipe shipped to the US. Certainly possible, as I've heard getting beer distribution in the US can be challenging due to some of the "competitors".

I just got back from Holland. The Heineken tastes MUCH better there. Someone there told me that there is actually a different recipe shipped to the US. Certainly possible, as I've heard getting beer distribution in the US can be challenging due to some of the "competitors".
Edited by runawayjim

imported beer can be a funny thing. sometimes it's imported and changes flavor on the trip. sometimes it's brewed in a different brewery to keep it fresh, but it's not the same. sometimes it's a different recipe altogether. i, personally, cannot stand heineken. i'm not a huge fan of lagers to begin with (although sam's and brooklyn's are good, as is yuengling).