The Real World is coming Denver

jake

:D I found out a few weeks ago that the MTV reality series The Real World will be taking place in Denver for its next season. What I want to know is how do all of you people in Denver feel about this. I think its going to be a very interesting season.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've been shooting since mid summer I think. I've heard a few people grumble about having a mob of drunk young people running around their neighborhood, but for the most part, any publicity is good publicity and if the show is really centered around lodo and downtown I think this is going to be good for the city. I'm fairly sure "the house" is a loft in lodo, though not 100% sure.

They've been shooting since mid summer I think. I've heard a few people grumble about having a mob of drunk young people running around their neighborhood, but for the most part, any publicity is good publicity and if the show is really centered around lodo and downtown I think this is going to be good for the city. I'm fairly sure "the house" is a loft in lodo, though not 100% sure.

• 3 months later...

I haven't watched MTV since like 98'. I heard at one point they were doing a "Detroit" one. I would have watched it, to see some of the streetscapes, but I can't stand the people the charicature on that channel. It's very image driven.

Archived