Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c00624

Adelicia - How many have sold?

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Adelicia. It appears that there may still be a significant number of units left. There are a lot of listings out there but I haven't seen any exact numbers on how many sold.

I'm interested in the affordable units there and they don't seem to want to release those until all the others are sold.

If you are interested in them, here is the Website. It seems the last I heard was at least 50% and that was way before ground was broken.

Welcome to the forum.

If you are interested in them, here is the Website. It seems the last I heard was at least 50% and that was way before ground was broken.

Welcome to the forum.

According to their current advertising, they have sold 70% of the units.

They seem to be past the parking structure now. This should shoot right up.

Yeah, once they get past the parking stucture, I would expect them to add a floor every one to two weeks. That's what happened during the Viridian construction.

I really wish they would put the affordable units up for sale. They've built them already because they're all at the bottom. I just have no idea why they wouldn't want to sell them yet.

That's a good question. As of now, they've still got some units to sell in the original tower. I would think demand is slowing down significantly at the higher price points.