Pinnacle Mountain

Rardy

Pics from last Saturday.

PinnMtn4.jpg

PinnMtn1.jpg

PinnMtn3.jpg

PinnMtn2.jpg

Pinnacle Mountain is my favorite closest hike, and I gotta say the parking lot is always full of Tennessee/Shelby County license plates. You guys are really lucky to have this so close.

I actually proposed up there last weekend. :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Pinnacle being so close. It's always been really amazing the number of people that run it in the mornings before work. Have you been up the opposite side from the Summit Trail? It's a little quicker but a tougher climb.

Development sure is creeping out that way, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. There are some apts awful close to the park. I am glad the park extends so far beyond the mountain itself to some of the surrounding hills and the swamp, and that Lake Maumelle Park fills in between it and the river.

There are some awesome views of the mountain from some residential neighborhoods like Walton Heights, the Ranch, and Chenal.

A few stock photos:

pinnacle_009_l.jpg

pinnacle_008_l.jpg

littlerock_015_l.jpg

pinnacle.jpg

Archived