Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yankee Fan

Michigan Hardware Company Building

5 posts in this topic

I just noticed a new company sign for NAI on the Michigan Hardware Company Building. It is facing the s-curve and is very noticeable.

What a place to put your company logo!

There sure are a lot of things going on with this building.

I just noticed a new company sign for NAI on the Michigan Hardware Company Building. It is facing the s-curve and is very noticeable.

What a place to put your company logo!

There sure are a lot of things going on with this building.

Yes, 100 Grandville. Where Skinny's moved in. They also just refurbished/washed the awning that runs along the north side of the building. It looks a lot better (read: no rust).

That indeed is where NAI had established the home of its newly formed merged self. They're trying half-heartedly to sell other portions of the bldg as office condos, but I don't think they're having much success. I shopped it briefly, but the quality of the build-out wasn't in line with their per sf pricing. Truth is, the interior has been relatively occupied by many mostly rental tenants - and is by no means run down. My guess is that approx 25 percent of the space is empty right now.

That indeed is where NAI had established the home of its newly formed merged self. They're trying half-heartedly to sell other portions of the bldg as office condos, but I don't think they're having much success. I shopped it briefly, but the quality of the build-out wasn't in line with their per sf pricing. Truth is, the interior has been relatively occupied by many mostly rental tenants - and is by no means run down. My guess is that approx 25 percent of the space is empty right now.