Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRobserver

R.I.P. Bo Schembechler

7 posts in this topic

How ironic and sad, on the day before the biggest game in Michigan football history.

I wish he could have at least seen the game.

How ironic and sad, on the day before the biggest game in Michigan football history.

I wish he could have at least seen the game.

very very sad... for Uof M tomorrow , lets hope this lights a fire under their asses

this should really be out on the michigan fourum

It just goes to show, live every day to the fullest. You never know when your card is going to get punched.

Give 'Em Hell Bo!

Interesting how all the news reports include his many heart problems. One attack the night before his first Rose Bowl game in the '70's, two quadruple bypasses.

IMHO (having been a Designated Daughter), going fast is the way to do it. None of this home hospice double oxygen bronchio aviolar cancer BS. Go out fast and proud, and leave a big empty space where you were. And if your passing throws That Team for a loop, well, way to go!

~~~~~~~~~~~

So a sportswriter dies and goes to heaven, and St Peter is showing him around. The pressbox! The stadium! The wire services!!

And down on the 50 yard line is a portly red-jacketed figure in a black baseball cap shredding a yard marker!

Sportswriter sez, "what's HE doing here?!?"

St Pete sez, "It's not what you think. Actually, that is God. Sometimes He likes to pretend that He's Woody Hayes."