Empire Street

BBascule

Today I noticed traffic lights have been recently installed on the corner of Empire and Washington facing the opposite way of the traffic flow. They're still covered with plastic, but I'm guessing the opening of the street to two-way traffic must be happening soon.

Does anyone know the exact timetable for the switch?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I noticed traffic lights have been recently installed on the corner of Empire and Washington facing the opposite way of the traffic flow. They're still covered with plastic, but I'm guessing the opening of the street to two-way traffic must be happening soon.

Does anyone know the exact timetable for the switch?

Speaking of Empire,

something needs to be done with the light and pedestrian signal at Westminster St. The light turns green for Westminster traffic simultaneously with the pedestrian signal flashing walk for pedestrians crossing Empire, resulting in an obvious conflict. They need to move that ped signal and crosswalk to the other side of Westminster so we don't have cars turning into pedestrians crossing when they're supposed to.

Archived