Corner of Thomasville & Kerry Forest

new-to-tally

Anyone have information on the strip mall under construction behind the CVS on the corner of Thomasville & Kerry Forest? (close to Super Wal-Mart)

The project seemed dormant there for a while, but activity seems to have picked back up over there. Is there any info available on possible tenants?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have information on the strip mall under construction behind the CVS on the corner of Thomasville & Kerry Forest? (close to Super Wal-Mart)

The project seemed dormant there for a while, but activity seems to have picked back up over there. Is there any info available on possible tenants?

Something else that I am curious about is what appears to be an office building going up behind the Barrington Park condos. It has already reached three stories and I am interested to see if they add any more. Does anyone know what that is?

Also, Poonther you just answered a long standing question of mine about where that dead end road will lead to. Cool.....

Archived