Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cityboi

Greensboro considering horse patrolman for downtown

5 posts in this topic

Today the Greensboro Police department demonstrated how patroling with horses in downtown Greensboro would work. I think its a good idea for downtown. It makes Greensboro stand out from other large cities in the state and it could lead to using horses as a mode of transportation along Elm and Greene Street. Cities such as Atlanta already use horse and carriages for downtown transportation. The downside is that horses leave poop in the streets and it would have to be cleaned up all the time.

Yeah, the horse poop would have to be cleaned up frequently. But I think using horse patrolmen for DT Greensboro is a good idea......I like it. :)

i was downtown getting some cheesecake at cheesecakes by alex friday night and i saw the cops on horses. it was pretty cool. also, there was a hella long line in front of much. what was that all about?

i was downtown getting some cheesecake at cheesecakes by alex friday night and i saw the cops on horses. it was pretty cool. also, there was a hella long line in front of much. what was that all about?