Boisefan

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The last I heard, the city was reviewing the tower's design. There is no crane at the site yet, as it is being used at another location right now. Supposedly the CCDC is hoping to start construction this month...

Here are some new renderings. [boise's current tallest is the US Bank Plazz (the brown building) at 267ft.]

BC2.jpg

BC3.jpg

BP1-1.jpg

I love the look of that building, and those renderings are amazing. I'd love to see Boise explode with developments if this thing comes thru, as it stands now, It towers over the rest of the city. It'd be cool if some infill came and balanced it out a little.

Here's a website that has a short fly-by of Boise Place. It's worth checking out.

Visual Genesis

When you get to the website, click anywhere on the screen to activate the controls. Then click the second icon in the upper right-it should say "Portfolio." On the next screen click on the blue icon on the left side-it should say "Development." Next click on the top blue button that highlights "Boise Virtual Model." Once there, click on the second small image in the lover right under the "Video" section.

Archived