Uptown Fayetteville Development Area

Mith242

The way JJ's fronts the street there makes UARK Credit Union look like fools.  I realize their site plan required a drive-thru, but they could have easily moved the building 20' closer to Steele.  The way JJ's did it makes their building a "Can't Miss Landmark".  UARK Credit Union and the rest fade into the background by comparison.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A couple of updates on upcoming developments in Uptown.  City planners are working on a 78,000 sq foot Hyatt Place Hotel that is planned for the lot on Van Asche just across from the Wood Stone Pizza restaurant.  It will likely be a 4-6 story hotel with parking.  Also the lot just north of Bassett Furniture may be the home of a strip style retail center with an adjacent office building in front.  Otherwise lots continue to fill up in this area of the City.  

On 9/20/2018 at 10:56 AM, strmchsr77 said:

A couple of updates on upcoming developments in Uptown.  City planners are working on a 78,000 sq foot Hyatt Place Hotel that is planned for the lot on Van Asche just across from the Wood Stone Pizza restaurant.  It will likely be a 4-6 story hotel with parking.  Also the lot just north of Bassett Furniture may be the home of a strip style retail center with an adjacent office building in front.  Otherwise lots continue to fill up in this area of the City.  

Hey, I was trying to find the plans for the Hyatt Place but can't. Is it too early for planning documents on this one? Im glad that there will be a pretty good cluster of hotels in that area. 

On 9/22/2018 at 2:49 PM, nickbenso said:

Hey, I was trying to find the plans for the Hyatt Place but can't. Is it too early for planning documents on this one? Im glad that there will be a pretty good cluster of hotels in that area. 

I have not seen the plans either but just looking at other Hyatt Place Hotels online that are about the same size I assume this one will be similar.    Plans should surface soon.

Archived