1. 1. Should the Draft be revived?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I mean more in the sense of I can see this going on for basically 30 years, and like vietnam very few were their in the 40's and by the time it was in the 60's we were losing ridiculous amounts of men, I see the same here, if this drags out through the next administration I can see many men/women dying over their.

^ When soldiers fighting in the front lines are going agaist the war. Then its as good as lost. Bring our troops home and cut our losses. Oh wait a minute. I forgot we've got a president that is so abosrbed into own self delusions of his egotistical grandure and to out do his daddy that he won't listen to anything. If the office of the president was a life time term, Mr. Bush would 'stay the course' until every last U.S. soldier is dead.

No, but you don't want to discharged from the Army because of it. It won't be an honorable discharge and the result is a life where you can't get a job, credit, and lots of other things where they check you status upon exiting the military.

I disagree. In defense of the nation it is justifable. I'm not saying in the case of a war like the Iraq war or Vietnam. I'm talking about a situation where we were actually invaded or attacked first by another sovereign entity. Hope this never happens, and it probably won't. I'd imagine though that if this did happen, it'd be similar to WWII where there was no shortage of men and women pitching in.

Archived