Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadVlad

Heroes

269 posts in this topic

Anyone else here a huge fan of the show "Heroes"? What an f'ing great show, I'm glued and cannot wait from week to week.

I also can't wait for the next week... however... best show ever, well I'm not sure about that one. But it sure did have me hooked and I am not a comic book kinda guy.

I love it. I'm totally addicted as well. Tonight's episode was very suspenseful and kept me on my toes the whole time.

I missed the first one and I hate starting in the middle, maybe I'll buy the DVD when it comes out if you guys say its that good.

And Lost is the best show ever :)

I missed the first one and I hate starting in the middle, maybe I'll buy the DVD when it comes out if you guys say its that good.

And Lost is the best show ever :)

Heroes is pretty good, not necessairly my pick for "best show ever" though haha

If Peter can mimic others powers when they are near, he could have battled Sylar... and what is the deal with that guy?!

I hadn't seen a single episode of the show until tonight, but I managed to catch episodes 2,3,4,5, and 6 tonight on SciFi, and I'm now suddenly hooked to the show. I missed the first episode, so there is still some stuff I don't get, but I still love it.

I haven't even heard of this show. What is it about?

You can see it on Monday nights on NBC. :thumbsup:

What time and channel is this on? MadVlad? We're on the same time zone.

9PM NBC, it's also replayed the next week on Monday at 7PM EST on SciFi. So, you can watch last weeks at 7PM on SciFi, then watch this weeks at 9PM on NBC....

i saw it once... my fiancee likes it. i wouldn't say best show ever, but it was good. grey's anatomy... now that could be best show ever. :thumbsup:

January can't come soon enough! What in the world is going to happen? Does Sylar escape? It doesn't look like he would be able to get Eden's power is she blew her brains out. It's already hard for me waiting for Mondays... now a month! GAH! :lol:

Yeah, last weeks episode was a clunker, this weeks more than made up for it?

I can't wait for the dvd to come out. I always have problems taping it since I work nights now. The show just keeps getting better! But why, why, why do they have to make Sylar so super now? Great now he can hear everything. But, imagine if Peter came in contact with him again... he'll be the anti-Sylar.. that would be one battle. They may end the show on that one.

I love this show! Its the best show on TV right now, along with House. It looks like Peter Patrelli is finally getting a handle on his powers. I also expect the show to end in some kind of battle with Sylar.

If you have high-speed internet you can download episodes on i-tunes for $2 a piece. (each episode is about a 500 MB download)

I thought season 1 was much better than this season, I think they are introducing to many different characters, with pointless powers/abilities. I think they should move on to the "bomb" scene and then maybe start a new plot, but to keep carrying this out is making the show sort of boring.

I thought season 1 was much better than this season, I think they are introducing to many different characters, with pointless powers/abilities. I think they should move on to the "bomb" scene and then maybe start a new plot, but to keep carrying this out is making the show sort of boring.

I'm glad you guys resurrected this thread, I just can't get enough of this show. I don't expect them to end the show in any way, I expect it to go on! I like the new chick too, the one that can hijack electrical signals....

I agree that some of the characters are boring. Nicki/Jessica's story is boring to me, but I really like Hiro, Peter and Claire; they are interesting characters.