Heroes

MadVlad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't seen a single episode of the show until tonight, but I managed to catch episodes 2,3,4,5, and 6 tonight on SciFi, and I'm now suddenly hooked to the show. I missed the first episode, so there is still some stuff I don't get, but I still love it.

January can't come soon enough! What in the world is going to happen? Does Sylar escape? It doesn't look like he would be able to get Eden's power is she blew her brains out. It's already hard for me waiting for Mondays... now a month! GAH! :lol:

• 2 months later...

I can't wait for the dvd to come out. I always have problems taping it since I work nights now. The show just keeps getting better! But why, why, why do they have to make Sylar so super now? Great now he can hear everything. But, imagine if Peter came in contact with him again... he'll be the anti-Sylar.. that would be one battle. They may end the show on that one.

I love this show! Its the best show on TV right now, along with House. It looks like Peter Patrelli is finally getting a handle on his powers. I also expect the show to end in some kind of battle with Sylar.

If you have high-speed internet you can download episodes on i-tunes for $2 a piece. (each episode is about a 500 MB download)

I thought season 1 was much better than this season, I think they are introducing to many different characters, with pointless powers/abilities. I think they should move on to the "bomb" scene and then maybe start a new plot, but to keep carrying this out is making the show sort of boring.

I thought season 1 was much better than this season, I think they are introducing to many different characters, with pointless powers/abilities. I think they should move on to the "bomb" scene and then maybe start a new plot, but to keep carrying this out is making the show sort of boring.

Archived