Heroes

MadVlad

Anyone still watching this show? I'm upset the ratings have plummeted. I think it's a really good season and it has me wanting more. I hope they can reinvent themselves and bring back the viewers. I wonder what it is that's made people lose interest? I know being off for the rest of the normal season after the strike didn't help a lot of shows that did that. I'd hate to see another acclaimed show fail. The cast has such great chemistry together. If it should get cancelled, maybe they'd go the Star Trek route and release a string of movies?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, all Sylar did was take her ability, but it's with her being. It's only Claire. It's always Claire!

Poor Hiro. And haven't the Petrellis lived through enough eclipses to know what happens? How is it that they, particularly Arthur, seem unaware? Plus, how is a total eclipse happening everywhere? That's like with the first episode where they were having the same eclipse in Japan as New York and Odessa, Texas were. Oh and Hiro saw another eclipse in 1671. It didn't take away his power... but maybe it's only during the eclipse itself?

We don't know that. We never saw if he did it or not... you know how he can cut but people can still just be scarred. There's no reason he needs to look at her brain if he's already gotten her power. Plus , the last time he tried with Elle she exploded. She didn't explode this time and it wasn't something she controlled last time.

• 2 weeks later...

Heroes is having a clearance... all heroes must go!

So any thoughts?

I found a forum for Heroes and boy... we can have a much better discussion here than there. They get to calling people and their theories stupid and no one seems to know how to spell.

• 1 month later...

What I wish NBC had done if they wanted Heroes to gain ratings, was to show this opening after the Super Bowl. They would have regained viewers plus new ones.

I have a feeling Ando may save the day. He's on no one's radar and he can find Hiro through the gps implant. I thought this was a good episode and it did kind of start fresh. They'll have one of those "two months ago" episodes to fill in what happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I knew Rebel would be...! It was going to be either ... or Hana, who I wish they'd bring back. I also figured Parkman, Jr would help Hiro and Ando would beam someone. So I guess we'll see the third triplet now. This series has never had a touching scene such as the second to last scene. It actually makes me tear up a little. But the last scene... that looked like something bad is about to be released. Oh boy! Here's to the 4th season of Heroes in the fall! :alc:

• 6 months later...

So, when Sylar gets the rest of his mind back... what's stopping him from going nuts at the carnival? That's like a buffet for him. He might as well line them up and... *does Sylar's finger thing in a left-to-right arc* What do you guys think of this season so far?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived