Heroes

MadVlad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with the Nicki/Jessica story, especially with mika and DL I wish they would do something besides fight with eachother. Also, I wish the mind reading guy actually did more mind reading and didn't lose his job. He was interesting when he worked for the police. I agree also that Claire is probably the best story, if the show was jsut around her and her father it would be good. Hiro side story is just good cause he is a nice guy. And he finally got his powers back last night.

If that was Hiro, he made time with Hope reverse while time with the police was current. Hope noticed the bullet returning to her gun. That was interesting. I still can't figure out Nikki's/Jessica story. What kind of superpower is harboring your dead sister who just happens to have super strength? But what's going to happen between Peter and Isaac? I hope Mohinder discovers Sylar for who he is... I do not like that plot twist.

If that was Hiro, he made time with Hope reverse while time with the police was current. Hope noticed the bullet returning to her gun. That was interesting. I still can't figure out Nikki's/Jessica story. What kind of superpower is harboring your dead sister who just happens to have super strength? But what's going to happen between Peter and Isaac? I hope Mohinder discovers Sylar for who he is... I do not like that plot twist.

I want to see what comes from the markings on nikki/jessica character, I don't remember who else has her marking.. I know the sword has that marking. I am happy they kind of explained the markings on the other people. Although I wish that they meant something else.

I really don't like the Nikki/Jessica story either. Other than the occasional fight scene, there really isn't much to it that matters.

I like the idea behind the chick who accesses the internet. Although if you think about it, why would she want to get rid of that power? I cant see any disadvantages to it. They haven't gone into a lot of detail about what Mika can do. Although it seems he has to touch the device to work with it, their powers seem similar, almost redundant. When DL got shot, I still can't figure out how he wasn't able to just let the bullet fall out of his body. If he can stick his hand through a door but at the same time use that same hand to open a door, it would have to be solid while his arm wasn't, he should be able to pull a bullet out without a problem. That also means he can isolate which parts of his body aren't solid which means he could have just made a clear path for the bullet to just fall out on its own.

Another thing I am missing out on is exactly what Silar does with the brains he takes out of people. Does he stick it in his own head, eat it, or puree it and inject it into his bloodstream? You would think that if he is altering his DNA, something special has to be going into that. I wanna see.

I like the introduction of new characters only because it shows how other people are dealing with their powers and their ability to use or hide them. Too many more though and this will become like Lost, where there are tons of subplots. I like shows where you have to kinda add things together for yourself.

I really don't like the Nikki/Jessica story either. Other than the occasional fight scene, there really isn't much to it that matters.

I like the idea behind the chick who accesses the internet. Although if you think about it, why would she want to get rid of that power? I cant see any disadvantages to it. They haven't gone into a lot of detail about what Mika can do. Although it seems he has to touch the device to work with it, their powers seem similar, almost redundant. When DL got shot, I still can't figure out how he wasn't able to just let the bullet fall out of his body. If he can stick his hand through a door but at the same time use that same hand to open a door, it would have to be solid while his arm wasn't, he should be able to pull a bullet out without a problem. That also means he can isolate which parts of his body aren't solid which means he could have just made a clear path for the bullet to just fall out on its own.

Another thing I am missing out on is exactly what Silar does with the brains he takes out of people. Does he stick it in his own head, eat it, or puree it and inject it into his bloodstream? You would think that if he is altering his DNA, something special has to be going into that. I wanna see.

I like the introduction of new characters only because it shows how other people are dealing with their powers and their ability to use or hide them. Too many more though and this will become like Lost, where there are tons of subplots. I like shows where you have to kinda add things together for yourself.

i dont remember the DL being shot exactly, but I do know he is only "invinsible" if he can see what is happening, also the whole character of sylar I like, he was into the inner workings of clocks, so it would be cool if they just kind of explained what he did with teh brains and dna.

who was offed last week? I can only think of the hearing things lady. I hope tonights episode they focus more on hiro and what happened with the bullet, I find the isaac and peter story the same thing over and over... it makes me anxious, I like the other plots a lot better. well except the nikki plot.

Yea, the SS movie trailer was pretty nice. I'm glad they are getting better at the "flame" animation.

But yea, I agree the latest episode was crazy better than most of the previous episodes, very good acting in this one. I love how they turned around (censored for those who haven't seen yet)'s character into somebody you sympathize with rather than hate. In a single episode.

And I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad that Simone's character was killed off a couple weeks ago. I didn't like her character (or the actress.)

On earlier episodes, you could see that same symbol scrolling across the computer screen of Mohinder's father in a very matrix-y like fashion. Did anyone else notice that?

That symbol's been my avatar since December. It's all over the show.

Simone isn't dead. And apparently Mr. Bennett's sticking around too, probably with a little bit of his memory gone.

Now, if Peter can absorb other people's powers, he and the Haitian were close to each other... how come they didn't cancel each other out? The Haitian can make the heroes powers disappear or at least make them forget how to use them temporarily. When Peter was invisible, all his powers should have ceased. And if Peter comes in contact with Sylar (which seems to be coming up) they will be equals... well Peter has the upper hand though...

tonight was another good night of heroes, I am confused as to how linderman has so much power. But I really think the show is going to be over after the next few episodes. Sucks that the show is not on again til April 23rd. Also Spiderman 3 looks great, I just wish they would introduce venom :D

tonight was another good night of heroes, I am confused as to how linderman has so much power. But I really think the show is going to be over after the next few episodes. Sucks that the show is not on again til April 23rd. Also Spiderman 3 looks great, I just wish they would introduce venom :D

I know, it's just what they did in December! They love to let us wait!

I think the show's been renewed for a second season. I doubt this show is going to be over any time soon.

that is crazy, and I guess it doesn't seem like it is dragging on as much, considering its still in 1 season. I do hope the second season seems a little less dragged and maybe a bunch of smaller plots that get solved every few episodes instead of this season long one.

Funny that you mention House, that's the other show that I just can't miss. You guys are right though, these breaks are murder. Anyways, I was thinking, great plot thread involving Peter and Nathan's mother. You guys think she's good or bad? I'm thinking she's bad, myself....

Archived