Heroes

MadVlad

I did not like the future... but it was still a great episode. It left me with many questions... when and how did Sylar get to so many people? D.L., Candice, and Nathan. I just love how powerful and cool Peter was and his battle with Sylar... I wanted to see how that ended! This show's getting better and better... but watch... second season may have a lull.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I didn't get. Sylar supposedly lived, because he killed Claire and got her regenerative powers in the current time. Yet, she's still alive in the future, until he kills her. Regeneration must be a power of one of the new characters, along with the power of the bomb.

I think he must have gotten away, he wasn't needed to blow up the city since it was Peter that did it. I also think Peter has now become my favorite, he can literally do anything that anyone else can. They also expanded what the Haitian can do, before it looked like he could only mind-wipe and cause static for Parkman, but now he can nullify powers. Another question I have: Bennett's former assistant that could make suggestions killed herself, and her voice would change when she would use her power. Well, Sylar never got to get her power (since she killed herself before he could) yet he uses her powers, voice change and everything. Did I miss something?

The Haitian by being there has always blocked people's powers. One time Matt tried to read Bennet's mind and couldn't because the Haitian was there. Also he and Eden doubleteamed Sylar when they captured him... the Haitian to block his powers and Eden suggested he fall asleep... which is also odd, the Haitian probably can choose who be blocks since Eden's power worked with him around.

I have some other questions about the last episode. If Matt can read people's thoughts, why did he have to demand Mohinder to tell him what Peter told him on the subway? Again, if Matt was able to read people's thoughts, he could have probably been able to tell Nathan was really Sylar. Then in the fight scene between Peter and Sylar, Matt seems to notice Sylar but did nothing, and why didn't Sylar kill him and take his power?

Another issue is 5 years later, how is Nathan President? Wasn't he running for the Senate or something? He wins and then Peter explodes and somehow he's President? Maybe I misunderstood the timeline.

Now, if Hiro kills Sylar, how would that radically change the future? Peter still explodes and then what? The only thing is the heroes would be safer, but something's up. Zachary Quinto's supposed to be upgraded to a regular cast member for season two. That means he doesn't die, or there is a lot more story behind his character they'll uncover.

Mondays can't come soon enough.

The Haitian by being there has always blocked people's powers. One time Matt tried to read Bennet's mind and couldn't because the Haitian was there. Also he and Eden doubleteamed Sylar when they captured him... the Haitian to block his powers and Eden suggested he fall asleep... which is also odd, the Haitian probably can choose who be blocks since Eden's power worked with him around.

I have some other questions about the last episode. If Matt can read people's thoughts, why did he have to demand Mohinder to tell him what Peter told him on the subway? Again, if Matt was able to read people's thoughts, he could have probably been able to tell Nathan was really Sylar. Then in the fight scene between Peter and Sylar, Matt seems to notice Sylar but did nothing, and why didn't Sylar kill him and take his power?

Another issue is 5 years later, how is Nathan President? Wasn't he running for the Senate or something? He wins and then Peter explodes and somehow he's President? Maybe I misunderstood the timeline.

Now, if Hiro kills Sylar, how would that radically change the future? Peter still explodes and then what? The only thing is the heroes would be safer, but something's up. Zachary Quinto's supposed to be upgraded to a regular cast member for season two. That means he doesn't die, or there is a lot more story behind his character they'll uncover.

Mondays can't come soon enough.

Sylar supposedly eats brains. He may have been able to take a little bit of it. Isaac said he saw Sylar's death, but he was never the cause of the explosion. I doubt he even gets Ted.

From what Tom Kring, the creator of the show, said Sylar didn't gain any aspect of Eden's power. His voice change is just like Peter when he yelled and threw Issac across the room (when Simone got shot) in episode 16, is an effect of the telekinesis. Peter's voice did the same thing, gotten very deep when he said "Issac, stop lying to me!"

Do we even know that Sylar has to kill people to get their powers? Granted, thats always what happens, but what if they just have to be dead for him to get them? Or maybe he can absorb them somehow, and he just kills them for fun? I dont think we've ever been told exactly what Sylar's power is, have we? He is an awesome bad guy.

Well he does know how things work... but if he knew how to fix things, is killing really necessary? Maybe they'll reveal that this week? Or is it better not to know?

I think they can't make a cool enough story, because right now the mystery is much more exciting. I think they will sure up some other ties instead of that. I wonder what happened to Claire's family? if the Haitian is actually dead? the Nikki/Jessica tranformation for good, how the other personality disappeared... and lastly what happened to Nathan? since Sylar is pretending to be him.

I think they can't make a cool enough story, because right now the mystery is much more exciting. I think they will sure up some other ties instead of that. I wonder what happened to Claire's family? if the Haitian is actually dead? the Nikki/Jessica tranformation for good, how the other personality disappeared... and lastly what happened to Nathan? since Sylar is pretending to be him.

i was surprised sylar didn't want to kill everyone, it was a nice twist, but then he looked like himself when he attacked his mother. I also didn't find the little girl part that impressive, it only seemed important to the company and sylar.

i was surprised sylar didn't want to kill everyone, it was a nice twist, but then he looked like himself when he attacked his mother. I also didn't find the little girl part that impressive, it only seemed important to the company and sylar.

What I want to know is why Peter had a big scar in the future if he can heal himself. I assume the Haitian had something to do with it. And, if Peter exploded, how is he alive in the future? He can heal from exploding into a gazillion pieces? Or does he not really exlode per se, he just causes one? And, a while back in Peter's dream (I think), when he exploded in NYC all the heroes were there. How are they still alive in the future?

Well, Ted almost blew up, yet he's still around. I'm thinking the person that has that power is immune to it. I'm not sure the significance of the star, but I think it jogged Mohinder's memory somehow. Maybe the girl is just a catalyst, the straw that stirs the drink. I'm probably wrong, but maybe she has the ability to change the future.

I think that the corporation thinks that it can use the girls power to get the location of all the Heros to be able to capture and control or kill them. The future showed that they were trying to gain control over all of the Heros or kill them. They were using the explosion as the reason for doing it. I am thinking that Sylar took the power of the shape shifter to sit in as Nathan after he killed him to be in control as the President. That also allows him to have the Heros brought to him versus tracking them down. That is only one posible future. If Hiro can do somthing to alter the strings in the timeline, there could be a different future. I cannot see Hiro killing Sylar, because he makes such a powwerful evil enemy. Interesting to see the way the two Hiros view life and killing. Hiro is now having to fight becoming a Hiro that doesn't mind killing. Hence, he couldn't kill Sylar when he had him temporarily frozen even though he knows that Sylar kills his best friend and killed the girl that he fell in love with. I am still waiting to know what Nathan and Peter's mother's powers are going to be. She is pulling too many strings and has planned too much.

Sylar's frosty powers probably come from Molly's father... he killed him, ate his brain, then froze him solid. I'd like to know how did he think to eat brains when he killed the first guy? But there are two others he's killed and removed their brains and we don't know what other powers he has. Sylar got a little conscience after mistakingly thinking he explodes, but after accidently killing his mother, he went cuckoo again and I think he likes the idea to kill .07% of NYC... look at the previews for next week. I think Sylar will kill Ted and Peter will learn to control his power.

If they kill Sylar, the future wouldn't see him as President and Matt turning to the darkside and hunting down others like himself. With that partnership Matt had with Mr. Bennett, while Bennett was trying to keep heroes safe and hidden, others were exposed to Sylar through Matt. Future Hiro asked Bennett for DL, Candice, and Molly, but they're gone... I assume Molly was gotten by Sylar too in the alternate future.

What about Peter's vision? Simone and Isaac were in it too and they're both dead. I like to know how did everyone survive the explosion myself... minus Micah and Ando. Nathan was standing right next to Peter when he blew in the vision... unless... Hiro saves most of them by stopping time. but if he does that how did Micah and Ando die? GAH!

I think mother Petrelli can also see the future. She may be the reason why Peter was able to see those visions and dreams. Since he's been absorbing her power since birth basically, it seemed to be the first one he exhibited. She knew of Peter's and Nathan's powers before they did, so she had to have seen it.

Think about all the things Peter hasn't done yet! He's come into contact with Sylar after he's gotten super hearing, the ability to manipulate molecules, Charlie's super memory, and the ability to freeze. His meeting with future Hiro should allow him to freeze time and he was close enough to the Haitian when they tried to capture him that maybe he can make people forget.

So many things to think about with this show...

Archived