Heroes

MadVlad

Here's something else I've been pondering. When Peter and Sylar were together, does Peter get all of the abilities that Sylar has taken, or just Sylar's real power of killing people and taking their power? And if Sylar were to kill Peter, would he take all of Peter's powers, such as flying, healing, etc., or would he only get the power to absorb other people's power?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylar's frosty powers probably come from Molly's father... he killed him, ate his brain, then froze him solid. I'd like to know how did he think to eat brains when he killed the first guy? But there are two others he's killed and removed their brains and we don't know what other powers he has. Sylar got a little conscience after mistakingly thinking he explodes, but after accidently killing his mother, he went cuckoo again and I think he likes the idea to kill .07% of NYC... look at the previews for next week. I think Sylar will kill Ted and Peter will learn to control his power.

If they kill Sylar, the future wouldn't see him as President and Matt turning to the darkside and hunting down others like himself. With that partnership Matt had with Mr. Bennett, while Bennett was trying to keep heroes safe and hidden, others were exposed to Sylar through Matt. Future Hiro asked Bennett for DL, Candice, and Molly, but they're gone... I assume Molly was gotten by Sylar too in the alternate future.

What about Peter's vision? Simone and Isaac were in it too and they're both dead. I like to know how did everyone survive the explosion myself... minus Micah and Ando. Nathan was standing right next to Peter when he blew in the vision... unless... Hiro saves most of them by stopping time. but if he does that how did Micah and Ando die? GAH!

I think mother Petrelli can also see the future. She may be the reason why Peter was able to see those visions and dreams. Since he's been absorbing her power since birth basically, it seemed to be the first one he exhibited. She knew of Peter's and Nathan's powers before they did, so she had to have seen it.

Think about all the things Peter hasn't done yet! He's come into contact with Sylar after he's gotten super hearing, the ability to manipulate molecules, Charlie's super memory, and the ability to freeze. His meeting with future Hiro should allow him to freeze time and he was close enough to the Haitian when they tried to capture him that maybe he can make people forget.

So many things to think about with this show...

Ok, remind me who Molly is. I don't seem to remember that character, though I have a problem remembering peoples names, I have better luck saying "the exploding guy", or "the girl that can use suggestion". I think Peter can see the future because he absorbed Isaac's power.

Let's go through Sylar's powers: Cold manipulation, super hearing, he can move fast so maybe super speed, telekinesis. Anything we're missing?

not to go back really, but the fact that he does eat the brains is kind of stupid, I wish he actually did something with them. Especially since they talked so much about him being a master clocksmith.

That's a good question about what would happen if Sylar took Peter's power. It's possible he could take the acquired powers, but maybe it'll also be a blank slate? I think Peter can minic any powers including all Sylar has. I doubt Sylar's power is killing people, he's just evil enough to do that as part of his mission of becoming special and robbing "undeserving" people of their powers. If he even had a power, it was the ability to see how things work... or maybe the way he can use people's powers is his. There has to be another way than eating brains, but that's what Molly (the little girl who can locate people) said since she witnessed him killing her father. Yes her mother was killed too but she didn't have powers supposedly.

Sylar doesn't have super speed, I think it's his teleknesis... like when Dale (I think), the lady with the super hearing, didn't hear his footsteps... he levitated basically to sneak up on her. You also forgot the power he got from Zane, being able to turn solids into liquids and such.

Peter had visions before he met Isaac, like when he had those of flying or his brother flying or something, I need to look at the first episode again. Isaac could only see the future through drawings.

Other than eating brains, what can you imagine Sylar doing? The brains are always missing. Maybe he snorts them instead? :lol:

That's a good question about what would happen if Sylar took Peter's power. It's possible he could take the acquired powers, but maybe it'll also be a blank slate? I think Peter can minic any powers including all Sylar has. I doubt Sylar's power is killing people, he's just evil enough to do that as part of his mission of becoming special and robbing "undeserving" people of their powers. If he even had a power, it was the ability to see how things work... or maybe the way he can use people's powers is his. There has to be another way than eating brains, but that's what Molly (the little girl who can locate people) said since she witnessed him killing her father. Yes her mother was killed too but she didn't have powers supposedly.

Sylar doesn't have super speed, I think it's his teleknesis... like when Dale (I think), the lady with the super hearing, didn't hear his footsteps... he levitated basically to sneak up on her. You also forgot the power he got from Zane, being able to turn solids into liquids and such.

Peter had visions before he met Isaac, like when he had those of flying or his brother flying or something, I need to look at the first episode again. Isaac could only see the future through drawings.

Other than eating brains, what can you imagine Sylar doing? The brains are always missing. Maybe he snorts them instead? :lol:

Poor NBC, I like its Thursday line up now better than what it used to have. The last time I watched NBC on Thursday was for the Cosby Show and A Different Word. But the descriptions of the other supernational shows are almost blatant rip offs! I doubt any of them will survive... possibly Bionic Woman. There's only room for one time traveller and that's Hiro!

I knew Sylar would kill Ted! But why did the visit with mother make him want to kill millions when he didn't want to?

DL's not gone because supposedly Sylar gets to him. I think it's bye bye Ando even though I like his character. And Hiro's father... I knew he knew something! I didn't think I'd see Linderman or Thompson killed but those were great moments! And Jessica making the right decision... great episode!

And dang it Peter, just because Sylar got lucky and lodged a piece of glass in your brain, doesn't mean you can't beat him. He's your equal! If I were Peter, I'd begin slicing Sylar's head like he does everyone else and tried to do to him. Sylar can't regenerate.

Now if only Mohinder would listen to Mr. Bennett... Thompson's out the way, Molly can be used for good purposes now!

So who explodes, Sylar or Peter? I think Peter does.... but if Sylar is there when Peter blows, how can he survive? Unless he creates a force field....

I knew Sylar would kill Ted! But why did the visit with mother make him want to kill millions when he didn't want to?

DL's not gone because supposedly Sylar gets to him. I think it's bye bye Ando even though I like his character. And Hiro's father... I knew he knew something! I didn't think I'd see Linderman or Thompson killed but those were great moments! And Jessica making the right decision... great episode!

And dang it Peter, just because Sylar got lucky and lodged a piece of glass in your brain, doesn't mean you can't beat him. He's your equal! If I were Peter, I'd begin slicing Sylar's head like he does everyone else and tried to do to him. Sylar can't regenerate.

Now if only Mohinder would listen to Mr. Bennett... Thompson's out the way, Molly can be used for good purposes now!

So who explodes, Sylar or Peter? I think Peter does.... but if Sylar is there when Peter blows, how can he survive? Unless he creates a force field....

That is the only power that we know for Molly, at present. I was surprised that Linderman got killed or at least by whom he was killed. I guess that there is no more use for Hiro's father, now that he taught Hiro how to use the sword. I am sorry that next week will be the last show of the season.

NBC's website has all the episodes to watch. Molly's power appears to be what it is: she can think about someone and know where they are. The Corporation planned on using her to find all the other super-people. But now that some of the higher-ups are dead, I guess who knows what will happen...

NBC's website has all the episodes to watch. Molly's power appears to be what it is: she can think about someone and know where they are. The Corporation planned on using her to find all the other super-people. But now that some of the higher-ups are dead, I guess who knows what will happen...

So, I was watching the TV Guide channel tonight and they had a special on the Final episode next week. they showed an exclusive clip, and it was Molly talking to Parkman. She said there was one person she couldn't see. He said "the Boogeyman?", she said, "no, much worse. And he can see me!!". So, I guess there is a bigger villain around than Sylar. I'd like to know who....

Archived