Heroes

MadVlad

Funny that you mention House, that's the other show that I just can't miss. You guys are right though, these breaks are murder. Anyways, I was thinking, great plot thread involving Peter and Nathan's mother. You guys think she's good or bad? I'm thinking she's bad, myself....

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Claire's grandmother is evil, but she does seem to be in on it all. I just wish Nathan would relax! He has such a stone face and is serious all the time. I mean... I see how it takes mob involvement, you could build a fine stone house chiselling it off him! He has almost no personality and I'd think he'd enjoy flying. I know I would!

I wanna be on the show and be the guy who can posess people with my thoughts or even physically posess them. That'd be neat... but keep Sylar away from me, he does not need that.

I am thinking though that Sylar doesn't kill Peter, and Mohinder's too valuable to the whole thing to be killed off now. I just can't wait for their battle.

I don't think Claire's grandmother is evil, but she does seem to be in on it all. I just wish Nathan would relax! He has such a stone face and is serious all the time. I mean... I see how it takes mob involvement, you could build a fine stone house chiselling it off him! He has almost no personality and I'd think he'd enjoy flying. I know I would!

I wanna be on the show and be the guy who can posess people with my thoughts or even physically posess them. That'd be neat... but keep Sylar away from me, he does not need that.

I am thinking though that Sylar doesn't kill Peter, and Mohinder's too valuable to the whole thing to be killed off now. I just can't wait for their battle.

When Peter ran into future Hiro on the subway, Hiro stated he almost didn't recognize him without the scar. Maybe the scar is the one that Sylar started to create while cutting Peter's head open. I think Peter will just start fighting back and stop that real quick.

I also started watching the first episodes online. Mrs. Petrelli was such a wishy-washy chick initially, hasn't her character changed a bit?

They hadn't really developed her yet.

You know, the whole Sylar thing could have been avoided it when he was at Primatech, they could have studied him while making him forget about Claire and the others he had killed.

Come on April... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

They're going to have one more month of episodes... and they're going to kill more characters off. :(

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?c...=0&id=40615

But you know, NBC has put a lof of time and money into this show. They've created websites and myspace accounts, the show has its own "graphic novel" and it's like a show is not just a show anymore.

But anyway, what good is Isaac to Sylar? Big deal he can paint the future.

They're going to have one more month of episodes... and they're going to kill more characters off. :(

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?c...=0&id=40615

But you know, NBC has put a lof of time and money into this show. They've created websites and myspace accounts, the show has its own "graphic novel" and it's like a show is not just a show anymore.

But anyway, what good is Isaac to Sylar? Big deal he can paint the future.

They'll have a second season. As popular as the show's gotten, it'd be foolish to have just one season. I can see this show lasting maybe 5 or a few more years, but maybe they can just keep it short and sweet by limiting the number of seasons.

Did anyone see the commercials for the upcoming shows? It looks like Mohinder's alive and Peter dies... but I doubt Peter dies since future Hiro saw him and Sylar's so far come back from the dead, and peter being a mimic and posessing Claire's power, he'll be back. It looks pretty exciting though, but they'll only be back for a month, grrrr.

They'll have a second season. As popular as the show's gotten, it'd be foolish to have just one season. I can see this show lasting maybe 5 or a few more years, but maybe they can just keep it short and sweet by limiting the number of seasons.

Did anyone see the commercials for the upcoming shows? It looks like Mohinder's alive and Peter dies... but I doubt Peter dies since future Hiro saw him and Sylar's so far come back from the dead, and peter being a mimic and posessing Claire's power, he'll be back. It looks pretty exciting though, but they'll only be back for a month, grrrr.

• 2 weeks later...

Only 5 left for this season. I doubt it's going to be a one'season show with its popularity. If that's the case, they should have made a movie. I think Lost would have been better off as a movie with sequels. But I can't wait until Monday!

Only 5 left for this season. I doubt it's going to be a one'season show with its popularity. If that's the case, they should have made a movie. I think Lost would have been better off as a movie with sequels. But I can't wait until Monday!

It was renewed for a second season. You can bet they will end on a cliffhanger... as if each episode doesn't already do that. Get set... Monday's show is almost here. Drumroll please!

the episode was pretty good tonight, some good turns and a few answers.... the show is great though, I wonder how they are gonna wrap it all up in 4 more episodes. Also, the next episode looks good, and claire looks pretty hot with brown hair.

on another note did you guys see real wedding crashers? it was kinda funny, but not LOL funny.

dgreco, simmer down... I don't want to see you on Dateline! She's 17!

I think it was a good episode. Next weeks looks pretty good. But I wonder what Nate and Peter's mother can do. She has to have a power! Maybe she is why Peter could see visions of the future? She's like Linderman and knows a lot. Maybe we'll find out soon. And although Sylar could not get Eden's brain, he may have taken some of it, enough to get her power of persuasion. His voice tend to change when he's ordering people, something that also happened with Peter. So now he can paint the future... his future looks ghoulish. Maybe he won't be able to understand what he drew. But I am sure he'll one day draw his own death as Isaac said he did. One thing though, Sylar's superhearing isn't causing him problems enough to have to drown sounds out. But apparently he used it to find Peter while he was invisible. But why didn't Mohinder just shoot Sylar when he was unconscious?!!! Oh and has anyone noticed they use clocks ticking now around Sylar?

I like Hiro too, and Candice, the girl who can alter reality. I think I'll say Peter's my favorite.

I think maybe DL may be the next hero to die. Or maybe Sylar kills Ted and he explodes instead of Peter?

I think they just leaped into a new stratosphere here. They have just introduced the dynamic of another level of heroes, the older, experienced heroes from the past. I think that's just awesome, I'm assuming that the Invisible guy is one of these, Linderman, Mrs Patrelli, and I'm sure more will pop up. It's the same dynamic we saw where we had regular heroes, then the heroes that had the 2 marks on the neck, implying they were altered or different. Now we know it's just a tracking device. I really love how inter-tangled everyone is becoming. I really can't wait to see all the heroes in one spot. They also haven't said what role Hiro's father (George Takei) has, he has a role in the next few episodes (Howard Stern was talking about it), and we know he was involved with placing Claire with her step-father. God, I sound like a chick watching her favorite soap opera....

Archived