Heroes

MadVlad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally watched chapter 22, two awesome parts or really interesting was how Mika was used to rig the election, I never thought about how Linderman was going to do it. I also found it interesting how Matt used his powers to get to molly. After watching the episode I wish they were all on the same page it is so frustrating, they are all trying to do the same thing. Except they are hurting each other I guess that is what makes TV though.

But will they save the world? I say no. The episode we saw of the future would probably be it... unless Hiro kills Sylar before he gets to Candice.

I also want to know who Linderman and mother Petrelli knew of everything... I still think mama Petrelli can see the future too.

A few things: Our local NBC affiliate had a piece on the finale tonight, and said that a hero comes back from the dead. Now, just so you all know, Tim Kring (the creator of the series) has stated in the past that everyone on the show is considered a hero, despite having powers or not. I'm thinking that person is Molly's father. Here's my reasoning: Sylar has exhibited the ability to come back from the dead, he was tortured to death (supposedly) by HRG and came back just in time to result in Eve killing herself. He got that power from somehwere (assuming he has that power), and who better to have it than Molly's father. Also, my wife and I have some theorys on who the new bad-guy will be (the one that is worse than the Boogeyman). She's thinking it's Mrs. Patrelli, I'm thinking it's Mr. Patrelli! They have been very vague about him, but Linderman did nothing but talk trash about him, Mrs. Patrelli hasn't been kind to him verbally, and we know there was a group of older heroes, some of which "lost their way". Maybe he was the one that lost his way....

I hope there is someone Sylar will fear. That would be neat. Also, I'm not sure if Sylar was actually dead to come back. It would be awful not to be able to kill him! If he can come back from the dead, what's the use of having Claire's power?

Molly's father's powers was probably the freezing powers. Sylar killed a few other unidentified people by removing their brains in the past. We don't know their powers or who they were. maybe they'll reveal it next season.

Hey what if Sylar got to Candice, took her power, and made people believe NY blew up? How to stop an exploding man? I hope they'll answer that and hopefully no one explodes... because I hated that future.

I don't think it'll be so exciting having Sylar as President either.

Haha how long? I'm glad you decided to wait... I avoid this thread until I could see it. The show comes on when I'm at work.

But I will say... this is the best season finale I've ever seen!

Uluru... must be an Aussie... ah after some research... this is going to be very interesting... and he's already been introduced in the show. Talk about subtle.

Haha how long? I'm glad you decided to wait... I avoid this thread until I could see it. The show comes on when I'm at work.

But I will say... this is the best season finale I've ever seen!

Uluru... must be an Aussie... ah after some research... this is going to be very interesting... and he's already been introduced in the show. Talk about subtle.

Ok, so I'm thinking both Nathan and Peter survived. I was seriously wondering why Peter couldn't just fly himself up in the air since he can fly too. I was pissed the "hero that returned from the dead" was a time travel trip to the past. I liked how the heroes teamed up to take out Sylar. Claire jumping out the window was great, I didn't expect that at all. I really wish they'd explain some of the older people's powers. I also think this new villain is.......... the Haitian.

I believe both survived. All Nathan had to do was fly Peter high enough, drop him, zip out the way, and voila! Fireworks! But I think they were trying to make Nathan not be a bad guy for once and to bring some hope into the story. Maybe it was the thing he did for the good of the world. No one could stop the "bomb" but himself.

Peter couldn't fly. He said in a line in that scene that he couldn't do anything... he couldn't control any of his powers. Peter has more power than Sylar could ever have, but he hasn't yet mastered them aside from turning invisible. Sylar has way more control over every power he's stolen and that could be part of his original power if he had one... that knowing how things work. He was able to control his super hearing while Dale couldn't. He seems to have handle on his radioactivity. And he just LOVES that telekenesis.

While I did enjoy every minute of the show, I don't understand how so many could be very disappointed. Sure there could have been some improvements... but the fight scene was still great. I have wanted to see all season someone pound Sylar! And since Peter was close to Niki enough to take her super strength, it was a neat smackdown. I wish Matt had worn a bullet-proof vest or ducked... come on now, didn't anyone fill him in on Sylar's most-used power? Particularly Mohinder when it comes to bullets! I liked that Niki was able to get in on the action though. What could have made it a better fight would be Peter using his telekenesis. I would have loved to see Peter while Sylar was down and laughing, cut off part of his skull to see how he likes it! And when Hiro appeared, instead of the one poke... dice him afterwards! And since everyone all season had been trying to capture Sylar, why didn't anyone make sure he was dead?!!! And what is it with him and cockroaches when he "dies?" I admit, I think Sylar is one of the best supervillains, but he is one I hate and love to hate. Will be be back? I think so... they need to find the right way to kill him.

I also liked the showdown between Niki and Candice. Jessica also showed she can be good and trusted. I am not sure what to make of Mr. Devereux's dream sequence... Apparently Peter can time-travel and turn invisible in his sleep! Or maybe that was Mr. Devereux's power... to appear in dreams after he was dead. But this opens the story so that we get background on him, Hiro's father, the Petrellis, Claude, and other older heroes.

I'm not sure if Urulu would appear... but he might. Isaac painted him and maybe he was once human... and his power turned him into a huge version of Thing. Maybe that's who can see Molly? Maybe it's Peter and Nathan's father who's worse than Sylar? Mama Petrelli is pretty darn evil herself. Maybe Urulu was Mr. Petrelli? Hmmmmmmm?

But what exactly changed in the timeline? Peter dreamed of exploding in the daytime in the middle of the street with Issac and Simone and everyone else there. I could see then that perhaps Nathan could fly him off. Maybe Peter's dreams can be a little off... But what altered the timeline? Hiro went back to tell Peter to contact Isaac and to save the cheerleader... Peter did so Sylar couldn't regenerate when stabbed... now what prevented the events seen in the future episode? Was it Hiro taking Ando back to Japan?

I think Nathan might be gone, but we definitely haven't seen the last of Peter. First, he's too important of a character. Second, in the episode that was 5 years in the future the bomb went off (and had to have been either Peter or Sylar), and both of them were alive afterwards. We also haven't seen the last of Sylar., since it looked like he got away after he was stabbed. I think this new "super-boogeyman" character might be Candice. In her conversations with Micah she was saying how she could show him things worse than anything he could imagine and things like that, so maybe her current persona is a fake?

How did Hiro end up way back in the past, anyways? By the end of the show, he had gotten a good grasp on his powers, and then all of a sudden he ends up in the 1600s?

In the future Nathan was dead and Sylar pretended to be him, so maybe that still happens? Also, do you think Hiro's father is actually the warrior? And the symbol that Jess/Nikki has and the warrior is a symbol of strength and another special group? Since he was about to take on an army alone and she has super strength? Also I hope that mika and molly become "friends" and start a third wave of heroes who are hopefully working together. I also like how they all were together and fought together so that when the new boss comes (the one molly see's who can see her back) they work together and don't just keep hurting each other.

Also, do you think Parker is dead?

In the future Nathan was dead and Sylar pretended to be him, so maybe that still happens? Also, do you think Hiro's father is actually the warrior? And the symbol that Jess/Nikki has and the warrior is a symbol of strength and another special group? Since he was about to take on an army alone and she has super strength? Also I hope that mika and molly become "friends" and start a third wave of heroes who are hopefully working together. I also like how they all were together and fought together so that when the new boss comes (the one molly see's who can see her back) they work together and don't just keep hurting each other.

Also, do you think Parker is dead?

Archived