Hawaii jobless rate lowest ever

I know some come back(don't know the ammount) but not many,things here are horrible,they're worse everyday,inflation is about 20%,San Juan is one of the most expensive cities in the US(its more expensive than Honolulu).Unemployment is about 10%(its more but the Government won't say it is).

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think the situation is THAT horrible. Also I think that the government is not lying about the unemployment rate (about 9.4%). About San Juan being an expensve city that's is true and about the inflation I differ again woth you. I know its high but not that high.

Puerto Rico's unemployment rate dropped from 10.2% to 9.8% in January but its been in that range for a while now, so i'm not sure what is causing the fluctuation at times.

Hawaii went up to 2.2% from a low of 2.0% in January.

Alaska dropped down a few from 6.7% to 6.4% in January.

I don't read newspapers and neither I watch TV (well at least not the news) LOL, I'm just saying what I'm seeing. My hometown is located in the Arecibo's Senatorial District and I haven't seen Rosello doing something for the good of the district. Anyway neither AAV or PRG should be governor. Let's see what may happen in 2008 elections.

Archived