Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cotuit

UrbanPlanet Forum Holiday Gathering?

UrbanPlanet Holiday Gathering   19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have a forum meeting on Dec. 13th?

• Yes
    • No, I'm too busy, do it January
    • Don't care/Don't Know

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

75 posts in this topic

Are people interested in trying to have a forum meeting before Xmas? I was thinking about the 13th. Or are people just too busy this time of year and would rather wait until January to do something?

Are people interested in trying to have a forum meeting before Xmas? I was thinking about the 13th. Or are people just too busy this time of year and would rather wait until January to do something?

we should have a UP holiday dinner event.

yes, but everyone has to bring me colorfully wrapped holiday gifts.

So do we want to have a real sit down dinner somewhere? Maybe preeex feeeex, or a la carte? Cheap or classy? What's the group think?

My only substantial thought on the issue is please don't make it on a Saturday.

I wonder how much it would cost to book the basement at Trinity. Would we have enough folks to justify something like that?

we used the basement at Trinity for Environmental Happy Hour...We had our own bartender and everything...

yes, but everyone has to bring me colorfully wrapped holiday gifts.

we used the basement at Trinity for Environmental Happy Hour...We had our own bartender and everything...

ok, to reserve the downstairs at Beer Rep, we need to guarantee 40 peeps, which I'm not sure a UP meet up would do...Unless we could get Thom Deller to dress as Santa, and hear all our christmas development wishes whispered in his ear, so perhaps we might think of a different location for a smaller group..or, do we think we could get 40 or so people?

ice skating downtown and drinking schnapps out of a paper bag? That seems urban-y... :rolleyes:

ok, to reserve the downstairs at Beer Rep, we need to guarantee 40 peeps, which I'm not sure a UP meet up would do...Unless we could get Thom Deller to dress as Santa, and hear all our christmas development wishes whispered in his ear, so perhaps we might think of a different location for a smaller group..or, do we think we could get 40 or so people?

ice skating downtown and drinking schnapps out of a paper bag? That seems urban-y... :rolleyes:

i wanna go ice skating! i haven't been in so long. we could get group rates. but i prefer whiskey out of a paper bag... either that or olde english.

Unless we could get Thom Deller to dress as Santa, and hear all our christmas development wishes whispered in his ear

i wanna go ice skating! i haven't been in so long. we could get group rates. but i prefer whiskey out of a paper bag... either that or olde english.

not if i want to be "urban" and drink out of a paper bag. :P

colt 45 seems more urban/ or maybe a 6rack of keystone light :D

As far as 40s, no love for Steel Reserve??

I know I've missed every meeting so far but I'd like to join you guys in a couple weeks if it's on!

How uncivilized. -_-