UrbanPlanet Forum Holiday Gathering?

Cotuit

UrbanPlanet Holiday Gathering  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have a forum meeting on Dec. 13th?

• Yes
    • No, I'm too busy, do it January
    • Don't care/Don't Know

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, it would be helpful if i had a head count, however vague, so when i call i can make sure they can accomodate us. So please respond here or PM me regarding your interest in an event at Fez Rep (although i'm still partial to Red Rep) on Wednesday the 13th, after work til whenever.

gifts to hostess and moderator are, of course encouraged optional. :lol:

Ok, it would be helpful if i had a head count, however vague, so when i call i can make sure they can accomodate us. So please respond here or PM me regarding your interest in an event at Fez Rep (although i'm still partial to Red Rep) on Wednesday the 13th, after work til whenever.

gifts to hostess and moderator are, of course encouraged optional. :lol:

Ok: we are all set for Wednesday December 13th 5:30-? at the Red Fez on Peck Street, located in the historic parking lot district of downtown Providence. Second Floor!

Don't forget to wear your special Urban Planet name tags that you got when you signed on so we know who everyone is and a gaily wrapped toy for cotuit or myself. Black Tie Invited.

jenhostessslaw

Archived