UrbanPlanet Forum Holiday Gathering?

Cotuit

UrbanPlanet Holiday Gathering  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have a forum meeting on Dec. 13th?

• Yes
    • No, I'm too busy, do it January
    • Don't care/Don't Know

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like dealing with snow, but a forum meeting on a good old bread and milk panic day in Rhode Island with snow tubes and sleds (and beverages wrapped in paper bags) sounds merry.

To me, the first snowfall of the year is always sweet. :)

i don't remember eggs being part of the emergency package.

OK, back to the topic.

Holiday Party? Or would you all rather come to my office that night, and celebrate the increased property values in down city and help me pack up 25 years worth files? I'll provide pizza and beer.

Or we can go skating and then go for drinks somewhere after you are all properly bruised and cold.

i don't remember eggs being part of the emergency package.

OK, back to the topic.

Holiday Party? Or would you all rather come to my office that night, and celebrate the increased property values in down city and help me pack up 25 years worth files? I'll provide pizza and beer.

Or we can go skating and then go for drinks somewhere after you are all properly bruised and cold.

ok, but i just don't think it will be an event that says "HOLIDAY, DAMMIT" if we just meet at beer rep as per usual. Can't we try someplace else?! maybe wear velvet and taffeta and eat something other than french fries?

you are not the wuss out type i was talking about. I'm getting you all sledding equipment for the holidays.

now, back on track: what about the Red Fez (upstairs?) that's a good place to eat and then drink after... I can call ahead and let them know we're coming, the upstairs is far more festive than the downstairs of Beer Rep. Perhaps The red fez can be dubbed Red Rep. Or Hipster-Rep.

you are not the wuss out type i was talking about. I'm getting you all sledding equipment for the holidays.

now, back on track: what about the Red Fez (upstairs?) that's a good place to eat and then drink after... I can call ahead and let them know we're coming, the upstairs is far more festive than the downstairs of Beer Rep. Perhaps The red fez can be dubbed Red Rep. Or Hipster-Rep.

Archived