New 100,000 Sq Ft Office Building in Chattanooga

Hankster

I found an announcement to bid construction on a 100,000 Sq Ft office building in Chattanooga on Bidclerk.com. I'm at a loss as to what this is. At first, I thought that may be the Brabson Place project, but that one is only 55,000 Sq Ft. Does anyone know what this is?

100,000 Sq Ft Office Bldg in Chattanooga

"New construction of an office building in Chattanooga. Completed working drawings call for the construction of a 100,000-square office building. This bid package will include curtain walls, precast and exterior aluminum panels only. All other building trades will bid in February 2007.

Subcontractor bids are due to the negotiated general contractor by November 28, 2006."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found an announcement to bid construction on a 100,000 Sq Ft office building in Chattanooga on Bidclerk.com. I'm at a loss as to what this is. At first, I thought that may be the Brabson Place project, but that one is only 55,000 Sq Ft. Does anyone know what this is?

100,000 Sq Ft Office Bldg in Chattanooga

"New construction of an office building in Chattanooga. Completed working drawings call for the construction of a 100,000-square office building. This bid package will include curtain walls, precast and exterior aluminum panels only. All other building trades will bid in February 2007.

Subcontractor bids are due to the negotiated general contractor by November 28, 2006."

Archived