Please pass some more Plastic Turkey

monsoon

It's been 3 years since GW Bush, one of the world's best politicians, took the long taxpayer paid for trip to Iraq, so he could be "one of the guys" by participating in Thanksgiving Dinner for our troops in Bagdad. Here he is in his newly pressed Army jacket presenting dinner to the soldiers. Nevermind it was just a plastic turkey just for the cameras.

05H2-12-07-03-bush-surprise-visit-to-iraq.jpg

It was a great photo-op for Bush. I note, 3 years later, he isn't there to present dinner to the war ravaged troops or even has a date for when these poor soldiers might finally be allowed to come home.

When will the Iraq war end?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I'm so thankful to our dear and beloved president for being the reason why thousands of families will never see sons, daughters, sibings, fathers, or mothers ever again as they where killed in a pointless politician's war he started. I love my president for the fact that he and his GOP cohorts have done nothing to stop our jobs from making a mass migration to places like China and what's left taken up by an unchecked flood illegals. I absolutely worship the ground Bush walks on for doing virtually nothing about the Golf Cost when a gaint harricane by the sweet name of Katrina oblitarated the whole region. Thanks so much, Mr. Bush. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the saving grace of this country. In fact I hold such adoration for my President that I'd glady be the first in line to dump a 5 gallon bucket full of pig s***t all over him and tell him how much of a stupid egotistical moron he is.

Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Bush! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

The things that people have been warning for years about Bush have been all TRUE. I wonder how they like their crow (fried, grilled, smoked, or steamed)?

I wish one of them would say we were doped because I'll say, "No, moron you are just an idiot that brought anything that was fed to you via the PR/spin machine called the Press Secretary."

I don't know why but the other day I had this vision (yeah, I know it sounds bizarre but it happens to me all the time) that the 2008 presidential ticket will be Edwards/Obama (Presidential/VP) on the Democratic ticket vs. McCain/Guliani (Presidential/VP) on the Republican ticket. :blink:

I don't know why but the other day I had this vision (yeah, I know it sounds bizarre but it happens to me all the time) that the 2008 presidential ticket will be Edwards/Obama (Presidential/VP) on the Democratic ticket vs. McCain/Guliani (Presidential/VP) on the Republican ticket. :blink:

McCain is twofaced. He has been casting himself in the last few months as a "Bush Republican" and as 'Bush's heir" . Now that the GOP has lost its luster except to the extremists, lets see how fast he changes his tune. Guiliani won't be nominated for anything in the national GOP unless he does a 180 on abortion or the GOP kicks out the religious zealot.

Archived