IN-PROGRESS: Mandarin Oriental Hotel & Residences

Cotuit

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the photos.....the steel framing is really coming along quickly (as steel buildings usually do). This thing was just a hole in the ground for so long.

This project really does a lot for correcting the problems the Prudential Center created in the urban landscape. I'll be eager to see what retailers they line up (though I'm guessing they won't be places that I frequent).

From today's Globe.

The buyer of Boston's most expensive condominium, the $14.3 million penthouse at the swank Residences at Mandarin under construction at the Prudential Center, sued the developers to get out of the deal, saying the unit doesn't have enough light.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

L'Espalier, Boston's most upscale restaurant, announced that it will be moving from it's current Back Bay brownstone home on Gloucester St., to the Mandarin Oriental when it opens next summer. It will double in size with the move.

I believe this is the first announced retail tenant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived