Massive I-30 project picks up steam

bigboyz05

Dirt is finally being moved in the extensive and massive I-30 facelift. Workers are set up between Kings Highway and Jarvis Parkway clearing land to connect the frontage roads there. The frontage roads from Jefferson Avenue in Arkansas to Kings Highway in Texas will be converted to one-way operations and moved under overpasses. This will allow drivers to travel from Jefferson to Kings Highway without having to get on the interstate or go through any signalized intersection. Overpasses will be rebuilt to add turn-arounds to get from one side of the interstate to the other. Two new bridges will be built, one at University Avenue and another at Pavillion Parkway, connecting the Richmond Ranch area to the Lowe's/Wal-Mart area. Work is expected to continue for 4 years. I can't wait for this to be completed. Read more at http://www.texarkanagazette.com/articles/2...news/news03.txt

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived