The Phenixian

ATLman1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats wierd I don't know why they would have taken down the website. Theres a article in todays ledger about the purchase of the triangle is coming along. The news as of lately has seemed as though the project is still ago just as soon as the triangle purchase is complete. Also on Ronnie Gilley Properties website under residential developments it's still listed.

• 5 months later...

Construction on the Phenixian condiminums should begin soon. The city of Phenix city completed the purchase of the Triangle last week and is presently working on the demolition plans. Once that is complete the property will be turned over for a new satillite campus of Troy State @ Phenix City to begin construction which does include a new six story structure and the ten story Phenixian condominuims. Ground may be broken as early as the end of this year. Finally afte the long wait looks like our skyline will get a new edition.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! I moved away from PC years ago. How wonderful to see/read about all the new growth!! Way over due for those parts.

Whatever happened down by the Dillingham Street bridge? I seem to recall hearing something about George Jones and/or Allen Jackson being spotted looking at property along the Chattahoochee. Is there talk of anything happening south of 14th street? Can't wait to come back home and see a new and improved Phenix City skyline.....Wow!!!

• 1 month later...

has anyone heard anything yet about the phenixian condo i think phenix city has allready gave the land to troy state unversity where they will build a 6 story building on the riverfront im just wondering when will they start building the 10 story condo on the riverfront because im so happy about this phenix city getting a 10 story highrise condo i think phenix city is going to look gorgoues and great with a 10 story condo on the riverfront downtown

Archived