Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoogit

Scott Adams says vote for Bill Gates!

President of the United States: Bill Gates   15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Bill Gates to be POTUS?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What party would (should) he run with?

• Democrat
    • Republican
    • Third Party (explain)
  3. 3. When should Bill Gates run?

• 2008: Age 53
    • 2012: Age 57
    • 2016: Age 61

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

Scott Adams says: Bill Gates should run for Prez, and explains why. (Nov. 19)

So its a topic thats been liberally discussed on other days by other people but I did a search here, and I never saw it, but I thought that it's being discussed by a rather well-known figure for cubicle dwellers, and thought it would be a neat (poll) thing to discuss.

Given his involvement with the Gates foundation, and his Warren-Buffet style of philanthropy, his relatively young age (He is only 51, most presidents hover around 60), by the time he would consider running (2012) his stature as a philanthropist should rival Carnegie, and other major philanthropists of the old industrial era.

I think he makes a strong case for Gates. While the climate needed to have Bill Gates win is evaporating (the era of building a Christian Theocracy is over) I think if the religious right GOP retakes the house and senate, theres a good chance Bill could enter the race if he feels that the US is heading on a path of fascism

With as much as Microsoft products crash and get viruses, etc; do we really want him heading our country?? We can't just do a "ctrl+alt+delete" to make things better!

With as much as Microsoft products crash and get viruses, etc; do we really want him heading our country?? We can't just do a "ctrl+alt+delete" to make things better!

With all Bushwhacking our dear president has done to the US and will do before 2008, I'm willing to vote for anybody. I'll even vote for Jim Carry if he ran.

I'd consider voting for him... the man is certainly creative, and maybe he can come up with some creative solutions to get our country out of the hole that it's in.

I think he should run as a third party candidate. Ross Perot could fund his own party, so Bill Gates definitely is the guy to get the 3rd party rolling along....

Your poll is rigged snoogit. If you want to vote "no" on question 1, then the rest of the questions should have a "N/A" choice.

If you want to vote "no" on question 1, then the rest of the questions should have a "N/A" choice.

I think he'd be a better third party candidate than Ross Perot was, and Perot got a decent percentage of votes. I think Gates would probably be better than whatever the Dems or Repubs could drag out into the daylight, but I really don't know how his foriegn policy would be.

Your poll is rigged snoogit. If you want to vote "no" on question 1, then the rest of the questions should have a "N/A" choice.

I think he'd be a better third party candidate than Ross Perot was, and Perot got a decent percentage of votes. I think Gates would probably be better than whatever the Dems or Repubs could drag out into the daylight, but I really don't know how his foriegn policy would be.

I always wondered what party Bill Gates affiliated himself with.

^ The DOJ under Clinton tried to kill Microsoft. The DOJ under the Republicans gave them a pass. I'm sure Gates has no love for many of the Democrats, and while he is pragmatic in the way he donates his money - donating to both Republicans and Democrats who are good to his interests, much more goes to Republicans and he endorsed Bush in 2000 and 2004.

I'd vote for Gates, he would probably be pro-business, and pro-free-trade.