Construction site?

bigboyz05

Hey Brian, I was driving down Robison Road and next to Payless Storage I saw construction equipment there on this piece of land. It makes me wonder what is going in there. Also some land off the 59 freeway is cleared and I heard rumors of Talbot's or an Outlet Center locating out there.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Payless Storage is in the old Payless Hardware building. The site I was talking about is just before you get to Hwy 67. Now the cleared land off the 59 Freeway is between the Hwy 82 and Westlawn exits. It used to be announcements would be made if a new business came to town but now stuff opens all the time and I barely hear about it.

Payless Storage is in the old Payless Hardware building. The site I was talking about is just before you get to Hwy 67. Now the cleared land off the 59 Freeway is between the Hwy 82 and Westlawn exits. It used to be announcements would be made if a new business came to town but now stuff opens all the time and I barely hear about it.

If it's something large, you'll still hear about it. The small stuff often gets overshadowed, but you can bet the Gazette will be ready to report anything large!

I saw the site off 59 that you're talking about, but I have no idea!

It was nice to see that Waggoner Creek construction has begun, and they're really coming along on the I-30 project!

I saw that, and then I noticed that Orr has another dealership being constructed in Waggoner Creek. They're trying to take over the world. :lol: They came into the Shreveport market just 2-4 years ago and have bought half the dealerships in the Auto Mall. Not to mention, they're building a new BMW showroom on E. 70th Street. I really have been amazed at how big that company has become in just the last 5-10 years.

Archived