Bossier City traffic

dimebag1980

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are there any other cities in LA with functioning greenbelts? Any in St. Tammany? I can't think of any in metro Baton Rouge.

That really is good for Bossier. Places like Little Rock are really benefiting from having plenty of outside activity opportunities. I guess the climate can kind of hinder Louisiana's parks, but they still could be better funded. Way to go Bossier :thumbsup:

Yeah, basically a greenbelt is a park-like area that either encircles a whole town or city, or a portion, and links communities together via the recreational area. I've always considered Clyde Fant Parkway somewhat a greenbelt area, though it's linear and doesn't link you to other areas of Shreveport-Bossier. The north Bossier area will be much the same, but it will literally connect multiple suburban neighborhoods to a nice, new park and world-class championship tennis facility.

Archived