Creepy Video of Alien in Mexico

mcheiss

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on now.

I believe in aliens (they're a statistical probability), but this looks like a hoax.

Problems:

1) At 25s, the film is edited and there's a close up. That's just not possible if this was taken in the moment.

2) How could the alien avoid detection behind a telephone pole? Sure, from the cameraman's angle the alien might be able to hide directly behind the telephone pole...but what about from the two kids' angles? That alien would have been seen earlier.

If you want an "official" UFO video from the Mexican government, check out this video on the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3707057.stm

Come on now.

I believe in aliens (they're a statistical probability), but this looks like a hoax.

Problems:

1) At 25s, the film is edited and there's a close up. That's just not possible if this was taken in the moment.

2) How could the alien avoid detection behind a telephone pole? Sure, from the cameraman's angle the alien might be able to hide directly behind the telephone pole...but what about from the two kids' angles? That alien would have been seen earlier.

If you want an "official" UFO video from the Mexican government, check out this video on the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3707057.stm

Again...my sense leads me to suspect this is a hoax. What's the purpose of partially obscuring the alien in the dark (shining light on the face)? My guess is that it's done to more easily control the puppet. (Or if you really want to get conspiracy-theoryish, to give skeptics like me that impression if the video is ever "leaked.")

If you want to see nearly indisputable UFO evidence just search "NASA UFO footage." You'll get videos from NASA's satellites in the 80s/90s from live feeds using ultraviolet cameras. NASA eventually cut off its live footage to the public.

I did a quick search on youtube: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=na...p;search=Search

I'll have to disagree and go with scientific consensus on this one (concerning extraterrestrial life).

Unless one has some sort of mental impasse, it's completely illogical to believe that this earth is the only rock with life.

There are billions of galaxies, each with millions to billions of stars, many with several planets. It's hypothesized that there are even multi-verses (multiple universes). Billions x billions x dozens = lots of chances for life. What a crummy universe if we're the only creatures, bound and restrained to this single rock at that...

I'll have to disagree and go with scientific consensus on this one (concerning extraterrestrial life).

Unless one has some sort of mental impasse, it's completely illogical to believe that this earth is the only rock with life.

There are billions of galaxies, each with millions to billions of stars, many with several planets. It's hypothesized that there are even multi-verses (multiple universes). Billions x billions x dozens = lots of chances for life. What a crummy universe if we're the only creatures, bound and restrained to this single rock at that...

I believe God created the heavens and the earth and it would be a crummy place if Christianity turned out to be false. If you believe in scientific evolutionism then you don't believe in the spirit or the after-life. So when space aliens die they REALLY die. We humans, created by God, don't die but have eternal life, or eternal damnation for non-believers. Simple enough.

• 1 month later...

Okay....guess I haven't paid attention and noticed this topic has turned into a religious discussion. :D I usually don't get into religious discussions. But I think everyone is going to be disappointed when we finally realize the universe was an accident that alien scientists created by mistake. :lol: Just kidding but for some reason that thought has popped into my head.

In the words of one of the greatest thinkers of our time:

"No one can confront [the universe]... in its magnificence, elegance, subtlety without feelings of awe."

"There's a wide variety of different ideas that people have in mind when they think of God. So if you ask someone do they believe in God, and they say yes or no, you haven't learned a thing, unless you specify what kind of God, of the many different kinds of Gods, you're talking about."

"Let me just give two end members, in this vast continuum."

"God is a large human-looking, light-skinned male with a long white beard who sits on a throne in the sky and tallies the fall of every sparrow and does micro intervention into human history."

"To me, there is no evidence of such a God, and what's more there is something impious about it. Why must God constantly intervene? Why couldn't he have gotten it right in the first place? That is not an omnipotent and omniscient God who has to constantly meddle to fix things."

"At the other end of the continuum is the idea of the God of Einstein, which is something like God is the sum total of the physical laws of nature. The same laws apply everywhere... The laws of gravity, the laws of quantum mechanics we see here on earth apply to the most distant galaxy we've seen. If that's what you mean by God, then of course there's a God by definition."

"And then of course there are many other views on different places on this continuum, and my view is humans are fallible. We cannot understand lots of things. Let us confess that we really don't know, and by us I mean us scientists, us religious people, everybody. Let's confess our limitations, keep an open mind, and await the outcome."

-Carl Sagan

• 2 weeks later...
In the words of one of the greatest thinkers of our time:

"No one can confront [the universe]... in its magnificence, elegance, subtlety without feelings of awe."

"There's a wide variety of different ideas that people have in mind when they think of God. So if you ask someone do they believe in God, and they say yes or no, you haven't learned a thing, unless you specify what kind of God, of the many different kinds of Gods, you're talking about."

"Let me just give two end members, in this vast continuum."

"God is a large human-looking, light-skinned male with a long white beard who sits on a throne in the sky and tallies the fall of every sparrow and does micro intervention into human history."

"To me, there is no evidence of such a God, and what's more there is something impious about it. Why must God constantly intervene? Why couldn't he have gotten it right in the first place? That is not an omnipotent and omniscient God who has to constantly meddle to fix things."

"At the other end of the continuum is the idea of the God of Einstein, which is something like God is the sum total of the physical laws of nature. The same laws apply everywhere... The laws of gravity, the laws of quantum mechanics we see here on earth apply to the most distant galaxy we've seen. If that's what you mean by God, then of course there's a God by definition."

"And then of course there are many other views on different places on this continuum, and my view is humans are fallible. We cannot understand lots of things. Let us confess that we really don't know, and by us I mean us scientists, us religious people, everybody. Let's confess our limitations, keep an open mind, and await the outcome."

-Carl Sagan

Archived