Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Istvan

Barringer Building opens tomorrow with reception

13 posts in this topic

i saw that the Barringer officially opens tomorrow with a reception that includes food and tours, 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. :yahoo:

i saw that the Barringer officially opens tomorrow with a reception that includes food and tours, 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. :yahoo:

i think it's open to the public though. i'll be there...right now i'm planning to wear a Guinness polo shirt, although plans might change.

i think it's open to the public though. i'll be there...right now i'm planning to wear a Guinness polo shirt, although plans might change.

Don't forget to wear white.

I think it would be funny if about a dozen of us wore all white and introduced ourselves to Jeff at the opening, lol. I know, I know...I'm bad. :tough:

There's an article in The State today about the opening, particuarly about an old letter found somewhere in the walls of the building that dates back to the late 50's.

Also, I think the inside looks nice, according to some shots that accompany the article in The State. There are marbe floors in the hallway. Two pictures are attached.

post-1529-1164875414_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1164875422_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1164875414_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1164875422_thumb.jpg

It does look nice in there, and I love all the windows. I don't mind all that white, it is a rental property afterall.

I'd love to go see it, but gotta work. If they'd done it tomorrow, I'd have been all over it. Still might swing by tomorrow and have a look.

it was great. the studio's o.k., the one bedroom's really just a bigger studio, and the two bedroom units were awesomely huge. some great views, too.