EatZi's Closes

dmccall

I was SO sad to find out last night that apparently most of the whole Eatzi's chain is closed. :cry: They closed both ATL stores, White Flint, and Houston all this month. Apparently the CHicago store was sold to someone, and according to the website, the Dallas store is the only other one.

The AJC article alluded to the Buckhead location was busy to the last day when they suddenly closed (and left employees and Thanksgiving customers high and dry). I live in Raleigh and EatZi's was one of the highlights of my ATL trips. It's one of the few things Atlanta has that we just can't get here.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was SO sad to find out last night that apparently most of the whole Eatzi's chain is closed. :cry: They closed both ATL stores, White Flint, and Houston all this month. Apparently the CHicago store was sold to someone, and according to the website, the Dallas store is the only other one.

The AJC article alluded to the Buckhead location was busy to the last day when they suddenly closed (and left employees and Thanksgiving customers high and dry). I live in Raleigh and EatZi's was one of the highlights of my ATL trips. It's one of the few things Atlanta has that we just can't get here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived