Welcome

monsoon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tell you what, I'll drink an extra cup of coffee tomorrow to watch how they have played tonight. Between the defensive domination and incredible bench play they are really something special. Dwight Howard would get my vote for president. The guys an animal on the boards. I think, correction: I know with a legitamate big man they will take a title in the next two years. Mark that.

Im going to use this as the trash bucket so, does anyone have any easy way to convert pdf's to jpeg? Easy being the operative term. I have done it on here a couple of times and it seemed the way I was choosing took too long therefore it became unbearable.

Sorry....this is a tool I originally used at work and then downloaded a trial at home. Best screen capture tool for quick and easy capture of anything on your screen. Sounds like you may have a line on outputting from Acrobat though in another thread. Here's the link for whatever it's worth.

Snag It

Archived