The Orlando Magic Thread

bic

Back to backs tonight in Sacramento. It should be interesting to see how we bounce back from getting our asses handed to us by a mediocre team with no defense. We played their game and they forced us to shoot perimeter shots meanwhile it seemed the paint was wide open. My hats off to the Clips though, they were shooting lights out, I think they finished at almost 60% from the field. Sacramento is playing one game over .500, and ironically faces off against the Magic with the exact record (8-7) as the Clips last night.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to backs tonight in Sacramento. It should be interesting to see how we bounce back from getting our asses handed to us by a mediocre team with no defense. We played their game and they forced us to shoot perimeter shots meanwhile it seemed the paint was wide open. My hats off to the Clips though, they were shooting lights out, I think they finished at almost 60% from the field. Sacramento is playing one game over .500, and ironically faces off against the Magic with the exact record (8-7) as the Clips last night.

The Clippers were in a groove last night. They would have beat anyone, it was just one of those nights. Let's see how the Magic bounce back, especially with it being a back to back game, which means Hill should be getting rested. This is a good test for the team.

Great game against the Kings tonight, Magic win with Jameer Nelson's game winning 3 pointer with 1.7 seconds left! :yahoo: Man I tell you he needed that with all the doubters against him because of Carlos Arroyo's good play latly. Its feels so good to have all these things going on in Otown with developments and new venues and then to have a steller pro team representing us. Orlando is the place to be, GO MAGIC!!!!

Well sunshine they lost to Detroit tonight. I think we will beat Philly since we normally dont and we just lost 2 straight games, Brian Hills kickin em in the a$$ tonight. Phoenix will be tough and Charlotte and Toronto are gonna get the crap smacked out of them by us. We are 14-7 right now, my prediction is 16-8 a week from now.

wow, the magic are still one of the top teams in the east, they do not suck! First loss was at the end of a 6 game road trip to a decent team, and the 2nd loss was to pretty much the top contender in the eastern conference. Neither loss is considered a shock, though hopefully they get back on track now.

If they lose to philly at home, THEN I will start to wonder.

They beat the Sixers tonight in a close game. Bogans sprained his ankle in the first half. The Magic played pretty bad but there defense pulled em through, I think they are still tired from that long road trip, and they got the Suns coming in town on Monday.

Hopefully the Suns will be worn out from playing in Charlotte on Sunday night. Anyone else upset this game isn't being televised? I might have to make a trip to the O-rena.

Hopefully the Suns will be worn out from playing in Charlotte on Sunday night. Anyone else upset this game isn't being televised? I might have to make a trip to the O-rena.

What do you mean not televised? the Suns game? I just watched the Magic fall apart and get there butts kicked in the 2nd half on Sun Sports TV. Man it was a frustrating game, Dwight Howard fouled out in the 4th quarter, all of his fouls where offensive! I went to high school with Amare Stoudemire and personally think he is an a$$hole, and it sucked not having Howard in there playing against him. These good teams are finding are weak points as of late and are finding ways to get Howard out of games, I guess that just comes with the territory when you have the best record in your conference, like having a bullseye on your back.

The SUnds game was frustrating last night, but I still think the Magic will be fine. This is all part of Dwight's learning experience. This reminds me so much of Shaq's early development. His first couple of years he had a heck of a time passing out of the double teams when they came.

Quite the opposite of not being televised, this was one of the games Brighthouse also offered in High Def. Gotta love HD.

Archived