The Orlando Magic Thread

bic

The SUnds game was frustrating last night, but I still think the Magic will be fine. This is all part of Dwight's learning experience. This reminds me so much of Shaq's early development. His first couple of years he had a heck of a time passing out of the double teams when they came.

Quite the opposite of not being televised, this was one of the games Brighthouse also offered in High Def. Gotta love HD.

I agree 100%. You gotta think, these teams are coming into the Amway Arena *tries to say without laughing* with one thing on their mind and thats, how to stop Dwight Howard. I too draw the Shaq connection so I think Brian Hill having previously experienced it first hand will be perfect to walk him through. The other factor right now seems to be injury. We've been fairly lucky until this point, but recently the high ankle sprain is going around like the cold. Not having Hedo allows teams to crash the paint and virtually leave one side of the floor open for so-so perimeter shooters, thats just not our game. All in all i'm not worried. Unfortunately the other part of winning is losing. How you handle that is what seperates you from the pack.

Go Magic!

Go Bright House Channel 1000! HD is the only way to watch basketball other than live :thumbsup: .

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.......I wasn't there but on my view of the game at least a couple of those offensive fouls against Dwight seemed appropriate....but then again I didn't watch the entire game because even in HD that game was hard to watch.....

I'm just saying that questionable or not, the officiating wasn't responsible for the loss...Phoenix was. Give them their due.

no comment

What is that? What is the use of going to the trouble of creating a post on a message board with the entire contents being "no comment"????

Isn't the posting of an unsolicited response stating no comment the exact opposite of truly not commenting?

If you don't agree with me that's fine...my wife rarely does....but at least add to the discussion....

they had a kangaroo during halftime "boxing" Stuff. didn't see much of that tho cause i was trying to buy a beer.

as far as my previous post, i was shocked by your post, tim. had dwight not been the sacrificial lamb of the ref's last night, they probably could have won the game. the fact howard was in foul trouble the entire game changed the momentum on the court, which in turn aided in their defeat. i've watched brian hill coach for years and rarely does he receive a technical, and more, i've never seen him restrained by his players. so, instead of challenging your two cents, i decided to bow to your discussion and let it be. posting a "no comment" seemed like a better thing to do then carry on an irrelevent discussion about three stooges

they had a kangaroo during halftime "boxing" Stuff. didn't see much of that tho cause i was trying to buy a beer.

as far as my previous post, i was shocked by your post, tim. had dwight not been the sacrificial lamb of the ref's last night, they probably could have won the game. the fact howard was in foul trouble the entire game changed the momentum on the court, which in turn aided in their defeat. i've watched brian hill coach for years and rarely does he receive a technical, and more, i've never seen him restrained by his players. so, instead of challenging your two cents, i decided to bow to your discussion and let it be. posting a "no comment" seemed like a better thing to do then carry on an irrelevent discussion about three stooges

I agree with you. Even by the poor officiating standards of the NBA that game was bad. I think Howards 5th foul was an absolute joke and it was right in front of the ref. Its games like this that hurt the NBA's following and creates 'Stern Conspiracies".

Ok, in the first half I saw a couple of Dwight's offensive fouls where he was clearly guilty of a push off. I agree that it threw off the flow of the game for the Magic but that's why you try to avoid the foul in the first place. Sorry I didn't see the 5th foul but I did see the 3rd qtr score: 30-14 PHO.

I am a big Magic fan but in my opinion they got outplayed in that game badly, probably worse than the score indicates.

Now looking forward to the Raptors game but worried about the injuries now.

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Although A.I. is the so called "answer" I dont know how well the sharing of the points will go. Carmelo Anthony is the leagues leading scorer and A.I. is a ball hog, but will give you 30 on any given night. I give that relationship two months to fall apart.

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Although A.I. is the so called "answer" I dont know how well the sharing of the points will go. Carmelo Anthony is the leagues leading scorer and A.I. is a ball hog, but will give you 30 on any given night. I give that relationship two months to fall apart.

Just like a celebrity marriage everyone will watch to see how long it lasts before it goes terribly wrong.

Archived