• Dallas
    • Chicago
    • New Orleans
    • Seattle
    • Other

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you see Indy play today ??? They lost 44-17 to the Jaguars. With that swiss cheese Defense getting diced up giving up over 300 yards.

As of now the Chargers are looking like the most complete team.

The Bears Offense sucks as bad as the Colts defense

I'm throwing my hat in for SD as well, they have been good in recent years, but seem the most complete as a team this season out of any of them, enough so that they shouldn't lose any early playoff game. It's funny trying to compare Brees to Rivers as both are clearly to be greats, but I think Rivers will turn out to the real fighter if it gets tight in a playoff game, like he did at NCSU, and similar to Vince Young with that intangible ability to win a game no matter what.

I really think the Saints could beat the Bears. Dallas' defense has been hyped like crazy over the past month, and is obviously one of the top D's in the league. The Saints scored 42 points in two quarters, put up more yards than had ever been allowed by a Cowboys team in their 47 year history, and just about tore them apart in every other way imaginable. And that was without one of our top offensive weapons in Joe Horn, a hurt Marques Colston, and our top two Tight End's out as well. It would be a much tougher matchup against Chicago's D, but I think the Saints offense could definately score enough points to win the game. Hell, with Drew Brees back there, we can do just about anything.

On the other side, the Saints defense is by no means amazing, but they have been playing very solid ball. They completely shut down the Romo hype(thank God) and apart from that opening 77 yard run, allowed just about nothing in the Cowboys game. All we would need to do to get Grossman to make mistakes is bring pressure, and we are certainly very capable of that. The Bears won't be able to count on Devin Hester to score touchdowns every game on kick returns in order for them to win the game, especially against a team like the Saints, which can score multiple touchdowns in what seems like a blink of an eye.

San Diego has hit their peak too early, Jacksonville too maybe.

I think the Saints have a real shot. What a story that would be, especially if the MVP (Brees) and Rookie of the Year (Colston or Bush) were to come from that team. It's almost too perfect.

Philadelphia's offense is starting to click with Jeff Garcia, and they look poised to have a lot of momentum heading into the final weeks and into the playoffs.

San Diego has hit their peak too early, Jacksonville too maybe.

I think the Saints have a real shot. What a story that would be, especially if the MVP (Brees) and Rookie of the Year (Colston or Bush) were to come from that team. It's almost too perfect.

Philadelphia's offense is starting to click with Jeff Garcia, and they look poised to have a lot of momentum heading into the final weeks and into the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived