General Memphis Photos, Past and Present

Rardy

They just keep coming! More great shots otacon! :shades:........Wish I could be Downtown everday.

I Sure hope someone would put a sign on the 100 N Main Building. Its a great place to advertise, and its the tallest billboard in the city. Without one at night it looks like it looses 30 feet off the building.

Edited by Fellowmann20

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey great firework shots otacon!

Man, those are a lot better than the ones I saw out at Bellevue tonight. I was expecting something big and so were the other thousands of people out there, but to no avail. I got 10 or 15 minutes of OK fireworks and 30 minutes of trying to get out of the parking lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think I could live in that building. You'd have to drag me out of Earnestine & Hazel's every night. That would be the end of me.

^ could be the ultimate dilemma faced by any rational Memphian considering such a move.

Sweet night shot Dave!

Edited by bluff2085

I don't think I could live in that building. You'd have to drag me out of Earnestine & Hazel's every night. That would be the end of me.

I was there last night... kind of slow but love the atmosphere..

Those shots were from my Dining room area - not bad eating dinner here everyday..

SouthMain_North_Fri13th.jpg

The Sunsets are pretty decent from time to time - especially when I didn't have to get off the couch.

River_Condos_west_Fri13th7.jpg

Ok..this got me up - (it was Friday 13th believe it or not)

River_Condos_west_Fri13th5.jpg

Ok..trying to get back to Memphis pictures.. I can't get up from my computer but here are a few shots of importance..

Soul_Burger.jpg

Lorraine_Motel.jpg

Famous_Arcade_1.jpg

Enjoy.

.:MemphisDave:.

Edited by MemphisDAVE