UP34.jpg

UP35.jpg

UP36.jpg

UP42.jpg

From South Front.

UP38.jpg

UP39.jpg

Edited by Fellowmann20

Fellowman, I'm just loving your photography style. You capture the city well. I really like the ones at the fair and the ones out by Shelby Farms. :thumbsup: I've also wondered what "Orange Mound Tower" was. I thought it was the office of an old Railroad HQ since its right next to a huge rail yard. Is it listed on emporis? How come this thread isn't a sticky yet? RK where are you? lol

I'm loving all of these photos! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Anyone have any shots of South Front around the Gus' area? I haven't been around there since they started clearing the block out for new condo buildings.

Wonderful shots! I really Peabody Place. It's a great retail / entertainment area which few cities the size of Memphis have. It must have been quite early when you shot them. There doesn't seem to be a soul around anywhere.

Wonderful shots! I really Peabody Place. It's a great retail / entertainment area which few cities the size of Memphis have. It must have been quite early when you shot them. There doesn't seem to be a soul around anywhere.

Walking around Downtown early on a Sunday morning in Spring is something everyone should try.

Thanks. Yeah it was pretty empty around 7 when i got there...i could even setup the camera in the middle of the street.

Edited by otacon

Fellowman, I'm just loving your photography style. You capture the city well. I really like the ones at the fair and the ones out by Shelby Farms. :thumbsup: I've also wondered what "Orange Mound Tower" was. I thought it was the office of an old Railroad HQ since its right next to a huge rail yard. Is it listed on emporis? How come this thread isn't a sticky yet? RK where are you? lol

Yeah, I have no idea what its about, and I don't think it is listed on emporis.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :thumbsup:

otacon: Very nice shots. The pano is great.

Edited by Fellowmann20

I'm loving all of these photos! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Anyone have any shots of South Front around the Gus' area? I haven't been around there since they started clearing the block out for new condo buildings.

Sure, here's some. :thumbsup:

Looking North on South Front.

UP45.jpg

Ditto

UP46.jpg

Looking East down Vance Ave from South Front.

UP47.jpg

Looking South down South Front.

UP48.jpg

Nice photos yo. Man i miss Memphis. Atlanta is alright but it just something about Memphis that I love so much....maybe its the River?....lol...I dont know but I miss that too. Thank god I have to sue someone there, give me another reason to go back home...

@ Bears - Nobody PMed to get is stickied. LOL I think I can arrange for it to be though. ;)

This is a really great thread and I have really enjoyed looking at some great shots of the city. Everybody keep up the great work.

Heres a pano of the city from across the river. It took me forever to find the roads to get to this place! It was worth it though.

2db2fd4.jpg

speechless...

Can you take a better picture then that?

Heres a pano of the city from across the river. It took me forever to find the roads to get to this place! It was worth it though.

Really appreciate it man.

Edited by crossroad

2db2fd4.jpg

Sweet shot. We need to work 1beale into that.

That has gotta be one of the best (if not the best) Memphis skyline shots ever!!! What is the white building between the Federal Building and Marriot? Is that the addition to the Convention Center?