Rumored 30 Story Office Tower DT

ATLBrain

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read that the property along the Gateway Blvd. b/n 2 and 8th (when that leg is completed) is already zoned for 30-story towers. I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth, but I believe that came from Michael Hayes.

Reed, does it look like the proposal is on the property that was bought by Tower Properties. If it's behind the CMHoF, then that's part of their land. Tower's chief in N'ville was quoted as saying that they'd be able to go with something that complements a new CC or go in a completely different direction.

I have read that the property along the Gateway Blvd. b/n 2 and 8th (when that leg is completed) is already zoned for 30-story towers. I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth, but I believe that came from Michael Hayes.

Reed, does it look like the proposal is on the property that was bought by Tower Properties. If it's behind the CMHoF, then that's part of their land. Tower's chief in N'ville was quoted as saying that they'd be able to go with something that complements a new CC or go in a completely different direction.

As we've learned in the past... the maps available freely on bidclerk don't represent the actual location of the project. They are just sample maps. To get the real maps, you normally have to be a bidclerk subscriber. Does anyone have a subscription?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived