Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lnturner

The White Rabbit Hookah Bar

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I heard that there is a hookah bar in fayetteville called the White Rabbit but I have been unable to find any info about it online.

Has anyone heard of this place? Does anyone know where its located?

Hello everyone.

I heard that there is a hookah bar in fayetteville called the White Rabbit but I have been unable to find any info about it online.

Hello everyone.

It is in the shopping center with The Perk and Picasso's Pizza at Weddington and Rupple.

Hello everyone.

Yeah I had heard we had one but I never had heard anyone mention where it was till now.

I was just reading back and I started wondering how does a place like that operate in a strip center like that? It seems like the place would reek of smoke and bother the neighboring tenants. Weird...

Based on what the article said, if it's got tabacco in it, I hope these trendy college kids think about cancer down the road.

Never was into being 'cool'

Based on what the article said, if it's got tabacco in it, I hope these trendy college kids think about cancer down the road.

Yea and the fact that the hookah bar is just rad......well.....besides the fact that I had to pay $150 last week cuz I broke one haha, my bad, oh by the way, theres another hookah bar that just opened up on dickson, I think its called Buzz, let the trend wars begin.

Yea and the fact that the hookah bar is just rad......well.....besides the fact that I had to pay $150 last week cuz I broke one haha, my bad, oh by the way, theres another hookah bar that just opened up on dickson, I think its called Buzz, let the trend wars begin.

Smoking killed my father. It may be hard to escape cancer, but one shouldn't run toward it.

Chewing tobacco was once thought safer

Just my opinion

If one is worried about cancer, well, there aren't many ways to esacpe it. Nearly everything causes cancer nowadays.

I was just reading back and I started wondering how does a place like that operate in a strip center like that? It seems like the place would reek of smoke and bother the neighboring tenants. Weird...

Smoking killed my father. It may be hard to escape cancer, but one shouldn't run toward it.

Chewing tobacco was once thought safer

Just my opinion

Too much of anything is bad for you, seriously. Did you guys hear about the women who died the other week from drinking too much water?

Too much of anything is bad for you, seriously. Did you guys hear about the women who died the other week from drinking too much water?

It's rare, but I knew a guy who drank water by the gallon. You could hear his stomach splashing around when he moved. Not good.