Target coming to Rogers?

mcheiss

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, when I say little, I mean in relation to a Supercenter, or even Price Cutter. It's the same size as all the smaller Harps's stores in the area. It's in the shopping center on the right as you come into Bella Vista from Bentonville - behind the Sugar Creek Cinema and Sonic.

• 1 month later...
I'm a big fan of Allen's in Bella Vista. I can't believe the variety and selection they have packed into that little store. They have more gourmet items than any grocery store I've seen (okay, I haven't seen a lot, living in NWA for 22 years), but they have all the regular stuff as well. The prices aren't too bad, either. I still do my main shopping at Wal-mart, but Allen's is great for hard-to-find items like flank steak and good artisan breads. Their butchers are very good, and they really try to please the customer.

And no, I'm not related to the owner. :D

Archived