Cedrick's Weight.

bigboyz05

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cedric's weight scares me. He takes multiple deep breaths between words. He truly can't say a full sentence without having to take a deep, gasping breath. It concerns me, not for the city, but for him. Hightower sponsored many healthy activities for the city, because he was a runner. I wish Cedric would at least try. I'm on a diet right now and I'm no longer 300 lbs. Dieting isn't easy... I know, I lost 85 lbs in the past and it was hell. But diet and exercise are key, and Ced could take some small steps to making a huge change for himself.

• 5 weeks later...

Sucks for him. If you wanna burn calories, go to a football stadium and run up & down the stairs of the whole stadium. By the time you're finished, you would have dropped at least 10 lbs off-top. Do it consistently and the fat will fall off you left & right :thumbsup: The catch is by drinking PLENTY of water, I'm talking a jug full of ice-cold water. Combine that with weightlifting and you'll be cut like a fine piece of steak.

I never had that problem because I was liftin weights and doin cardio since 12. In my teens is when it really got serious for me, now I turned into 6'2, 257 (trying to gain 3 lbs of muscle this weekend) lbs of straight muscle, trying to maintain my 4% bodyfat. I'm a beast on the weights :shades: It's gotta suck having weight issues, gotta deal with jackasses making fun of you for something that to a large extent, can't be helped.

Sucks for him. If you wanna burn calories, go to a football stadium and run up & down the stairs of the whole stadium. By the time you're finished, you would have dropped at least 10 lbs off-top. Do it consistently and the fat will fall off you left & right :thumbsup: The catch is by drinking PLENTY of water, I'm talking a jug full of ice-cold water. Combine that with weightlifting and you'll be cut like a fine piece of steak.

I never had that problem because I was liftin weights and doin cardio since 12. In my teens is when it really got serious for me, now I turned into 6'2, 257 (trying to gain 3 lbs of muscle this weekend) lbs of straight muscle, trying to maintain my 4% bodyfat. I'm a beast on the weights :shades: It's gotta suck having weight issues, gotta deal with jackasses making fun of you for something that to a large extent, can't be helped.

Yeah, I didn't even think about the fact that his last job had him based in Baton Rouge! The man just needs to lose some weight, because I'm really concerned about him. It has nothing even to do with the city, I just hate to see someone look that bad off.

Archived